Hello,

I am a new Blackberry Bold 9900 user, and its my first Blackberry ever, and I simply Loved your site its really nice and you do a great review i like that
    I like Blackberry Protect when i wipe my device and installed OS 7.1 cause my ISP won't gonna have that as an update for another year!
    So my question is that when i login to Blackbery Protect I get to choose my previous saved backups my contacts wifi profiles and all, so how can i just delete the backups from last month? those i don't need anymore ? or how can i just view my backups and keep which i like and delete the rest? it can't be that its gonna save every? or is it like saves numbers of backups and rewrite them? please explain and thank you for such a wonderful site
    03-05-12 06:08 PM
    To delete it, you need to go to BlackBerry Protect

Login and then go to My Data. Delete your previous data

- Charles
    mssca and linuxbbm like this.
    03-05-12 08:59 PM
    to delete it, you need to go to blackberry protect

login and then go to my data. Delete your previous data

- charles
    thanks a lot
    Last edited by linux.bbm; 03-06-12 at 12:09 PM.
    03-06-12 11:33 AM
    thats interesting
    Wow, thats 3 things that you've found interesting in 3 different threads in the last 5 minutes.

Thats having an intelligent view ??? Hate to see what a dumb one would be !!!

If you want to get your post count up at least try to contribute something useful and sensible.

Thanks to Mod for picking up these posts and deleting.
    Last edited by Legal Eagle; 03-06-12 at 01:49 PM.
    03-06-12 01:43 PM
    Well, whats so wrong?
    03-07-12 02:37 PM
    To delete it, you need to go to BlackBerry Protect

Login and then go to My Data. Delete your previous data

- Charles
    Thank you for this because I was thinking about this as well. I didn't know how to delete them until now.
    03-07-12 02:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD