I love this app but I need some help. When I first downloaded it, my
    DM backups were about 2000kb. It grew to over 8500kb in a month.
    I regularly use the delete prior option to erase all current new but the back up
    continues to grow. So I deleted B news and it only dropped to 5800kb. Then
    with it uninstalled I updated to 7.1 and my backup went back 1950 kb. Where is the
    cache or the data being stored? Can I Get Rid of it?
    01-19-12 07:44 PM
    You can delete the cache from within options in the app itself. Mine usually gets well over 10MB.
    01-19-12 08:21 PM
    You can delete the cache from within options in the app itself. Mine usually gets well over 10MB.

Second that. I always... Always forget about this. Then I give myself the good old "oh crap, I knew that".

Fulfilling my Crackberry addiction from my 9930 via Tapatalk
    01-20-12 01:36 AM
    How much of the cache have you been able to remove from this app. I try to clear from everywhere the option area as well in all the fields from each section. But it only grows the backup. I just can't figure out where the data is stored.
    01-20-12 01:58 AM
    Second that. I always... Always forget about this. Then I give myself the good old "oh crap, I knew that".

Fulfilling my Crackberry addiction from my 9930 via Tapatalk
    What does that mean or are you just being silly.I can not find where
    these files are stored..
    01-20-12 02:08 AM
    media card - blackberry - newsfeeds - cache. In any case, you can delete cache from with the app options.
    01-20-12 08:32 AM
    What does that mean or are you just being silly.I can not find where
    these files are stored..
    Follow below the below quote.

media card - blackberry - newsfeeds - cache. In any case, you can delete cache from with the app options.
    01-20-12 09:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD