Before 9900 i had 9700 - was happy with it, the battery last long and since i've upgraded it to os6 everything was soo much better.

Now I've purchased used Blackberry old approx 6 months. The guy who had it had the official firmware that came up with him and thats it. I've decided to use a little bit newer OS and so i've installed this hybrid -> http://forums.crackberry.com/hybrid-...-523-a-734629/

Ofcourse i also shrinked my OS of additional languages and other stuffs that i wouldn't or couldn't use in my country - like podcasts etc.

I have deleted the vendor.xml located in common files, but didn't deleted the one in %user% folder... - i didn't see it in instruction anywhere, found it out yesterday.

My problem began when i had my BlackBerry in my pocket and didn't receive any calls, found out it's waiting me to enter my pin. And this started to happen every 5 minutes or so. I've googled a little bit (searched over the forum) and found out that the culprit might be microSD, so i've unplugged it and it worked ok, for approx. half a day. Then the same thing started to happen all over again. Phone seems just to reboot itself randomly. I've copied all the files from my microSD to computer and formated it using format on blackberry phone -then i put back ONLY music and some pictures, since a lot of other - probably system files were from my older 9700.

As of know that i wrote this post my BB9900 rebooted 4 or 5 times already -.-' pretty sick of it.

It only shows a red light for 2 sec and it begins to reboot. - I've checked it might be poor contact with battery pins - but it's tight + the phone was laying still all the time...

Really don't know what to do ? - Is there a way to backup all of the data on blackberry, including password keeper's data and documents etc. before changin os version - also to which version should i change to?

The apps also couldn't be the culprit. I have installed only Facebook, MSN, Shazam Encore, BeBuzz v5, Rock File Manager + Blackberry device analyzer - that's all...

Thank you for all of your suggestions & help.
    07-25-12 07:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD