Just FYI everybody. I just received my package today from Puremobile.com. They are cheapest for this bundle (33 bucks) and its an official BB product. It will come with Y-cable, JM1 battery and battery charger! So happy about my purchase. I recommend to purchase this before it sells out or before they increase price again. Hope this helps guys

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Based on your feedback, I just ordered mine this morning. Still in stock. I've needed this for so long. Thanks again
    09-16-11 10:17 AM
    I just bought it too off puremobile.com .... I have 3 batteries now anyone need a spare J-M1 battery?
    09-16-11 02:06 PM
    Just FYI everybody. I just received my package today from Puremobile.com. They are cheapest for this bundle (33 bucks) and its an official BB product. It will come with Y-cable, JM1 battery and battery charger! So happy about my purchase. I recommend to purchase this before it sells out or before they increase price again. Hope this helps guys

its $42 shipped FYI... the default shipping is not the $9 option and costs an additional +$29 (i think but was 60+ for sure when you go to checkout before changing the shipping)
    09-16-11 02:09 PM
    By me it also said in stock but I called them and they told they don't have it right now in stock they will have it tuesday and ship it out then..

09-16-11 03:07 PM

No freaking way!!! I bought mine on the crackberry shop for 69,95$ a couple days ago... I was waiting for a response here but nobody would answer so I bought from here... 33 bucks for the whole bundle I can't believe it!!!

Sent from my Bold 9900 using Tapatalk
    09-16-11 05:17 PM
    I would love to buy for that price but they don't appear to list it anymore.
    09-22-11 06:01 PM
    I would love to buy for that price but they don't appear to list it anymore.
    I'd call if I were you....it shows on the website but once u click on the page to open it up it gets a error. Here is their number if u just wanna call and see if they have it in stock....worth a shot ya know.

1-800-507-8819

Hope they still have it 4 ya!

09-22-11 06:06 PM
    PureMobile called me yesterday and indicated the charging bundle is backordered. They gave me the choice of canceling or waiting the estimated 2-3 weeks for stock to be replenished. Because of the incredible price, I chose to wait it out.
    09-23-11 12:13 AM
    PureMobile called me yesterday and indicated the charging bundle is backordered. They gave me the choice of canceling or waiting the estimated 2-3 weeks for stock to be replenished. Because of the incredible price, I chose to wait it out.
    Same thing happened to me on last Friday... I also am waiting it out. Cellguru.com also showed it to be in stack and I even called to verify the availablility. Only problem was... They were full of it! Cancelled tjat order at cell guru.com and will still w/ puremobile.com for now.

09-23-11 01:36 AM
    Hi guys, just a technical question to the owners, how long does it takes to charge the battery? Mine is in the charger for about 4 hours but the led is still yellow (i'm using the y cable with the charging pod too).

Thanks in advance!
    10-26-11 10:10 AM
    Hi guys, just a technical question to the owners, how long does it takes to charge the battery? Mine is in the charger for about 4 hours but the led is still yellow (i'm using the y cable with the charging pod too).

Thanks in advance!
    I'm wondering this too... i just got mine today, and it's been plugged in for quite a while with the PlayBook rapid charger, so I'm thinking it must be done by now. I don't want to keep it plugged in too long and damage the battery. Does the light actually turn green?
    11-11-11 07:43 PM
    Some stock on Ebay with decent prices
    11-11-11 07:54 PM
    I timed charging batteries in the external charger, with both the standard 750mA charger and the 2A PlayBook "Premium International Charger". In both cases the battery started at under 5%; with the 750mA charger it took 4h05m to fully charge, and with the 2A charger it took 2h15m.
    11-14-11 11:58 AM
    I'm wondering this too... i just got mine today, and it's been plugged in for quite a while with the PlayBook rapid charger, so I'm thinking it must be done by now. I don't want to keep it plugged in too long and damage the battery. Does the light actually turn green?
    hi all new guy her from australia can anyone confirm if the light goes green or goes out when its done of does it just stay oanage,

ive had mine on charge for a few hours now and its still orange
    12-20-11 09:09 PM
    hi all new guy her from australia can anyone confirm if the light goes green or goes out when its done of does it just stay oanage,

ive had mine on charge for a few hours now and its still orange
    It should turn green when fully charged ... A new battery may take longer until broken in. Also, it helps to let your battery "cycle" - by charging, using it until the life is to close to dead, then rinse, wash, repeat. Just don't actually wash it chief.
    12-20-11 09:40 PM
    It should turn green when fully charged ... A new battery may take longer until broken in. Also, it helps to let your battery "cycle" - by charging, using it until the life is to close to dead, then rinse, wash, repeat. Just don't actually wash it chief.
    yeah i nomally cycle my batterys charging my new ones up then ill start to cycle them,
    lights still oranage on the spare charger,
    12-20-11 09:51 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD