I need help Blackberry nation:

A ton of business travel on the horizon and the battery on the 9930 just will not cut it - looking to buy the battery charging bundle (the one that allows you to charge the spare at the same time as your phone so when you go the spare is fully charged and ready to go with you for the day) and it is nowhere to be found in the shop crackberry store or ebay etc... Tried to order it through crackberry's canada store but it would not ship to my (Illinois) address. Any idea's gang on where to pick one up in the next week or so or any guess as to if/when it will be available through the store on this site. I also went to the official blackberry site but it was listed as unavailable there as well.

Looking for ideas, thanks!
    08-25-11 11:27 AM
    I've read that some of the Verizon stores have accessories in stock even when the website shows nothing. You might also try a Sprint store -- they've had the phone in the stores for a few days now.
    08-25-11 11:36 AM
    I've beem looking for this bundle as well. I hope someone here can shed some light on a place that is selling these and aren't out of stock.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-11 11:58 AM
    08-27-11 03:03 AM
    Cool bro thanks! Ill be waiting for this to come out lol!

08-27-11 03:51 AM
    08-27-11 09:25 AM
    I've been looking for this too. I can't understand why RIM can't have this stuff ready to go when the phones are released. I'm going to check the Hartsfield-Jackson airport when I get to ATL. There's a Blackberry Store in one of the terminals. Hope it's still there.
    08-27-11 02:14 PM
    Now, expansys USA says arriving Sep 19th.
    08-31-11 09:27 PM
    I don't know whether to get this bundle or wait for seidio to come out with like a 1400-1700 extended battery?! Has anyone received an info on when extended batteries will be available?!
    08-31-11 11:07 PM
    Puremobile.com and .ca have this item in stock. They also sell through amazon.com.
    09-03-11 10:08 AM
    I have the charge bundle - great option for these battery-hog phones! I take mine with me and plug it in in my vehicles as well. Better than plugging in the phone in fact! I always have a few batteries with me, fully charged, thanks to that charging cradle. Reminds me of the old BB desktop chargers that charged the phone and a battery together.
    09-03-11 11:47 PM
    I have the charge bundle - great option for these battery-hog phones! I take mine with me and plug it in in my vehicles as well. Better than plugging in the phone in fact! I always have a few batteries with me, fully charged, thanks to that charging cradle. Reminds me of the old BB desktop chargers that charged the phone and a battery together.
    Can I ask where u got the bundle from? I've been looking everywhere for it. Thanks

09-03-11 11:52 PM
    Read elsewhere that they (Seido) are working on a "suitable" replacement - to timeframe given as to potential availability

I would really like RIM to offer an extended battery for this phone - NFC door be darned....
    That's why I'll be getting there slim extended battery
    09-03-11 11:57 PM
    I have tried all vendors posssible and no one has the charging bundle in stock. They are avialable in Canada but they wont sell to me in the USA. I need this charging bundle asap, wish RIM would hurry up and make it available in the USA.
    09-04-11 10:38 AM
    I ordered it from Shop Crackberry at a good price plus they had a 10% off coupon. They are saying ship about Sept 9
    09-04-11 12:12 PM
    I ordered it from Shop Crackberry at a good price plus they had a 10% off coupon. They are saying ship about Sept 9
    Checj again bro they used to say shipped sept 2nd the changed to sept 9th...no it just says taking pre-orders....hopefully they start shipping soon and have it finally release ya know

09-04-11 12:15 PM
    Crack berry has it for preorder but no date. Good price though
    09-05-11 07:51 AM
    Hey everyone.....Puremobile.com now has them available in stock for US delivery. I placed my order yesterday and already got my tracking #...its on its way. If you're looking to get the bundle, this is the place now that they have it in stock. Just an FYI

CarFan likes this.
    09-07-11 12:15 PM
    I looked at the Puremobile page. Their selling the charging bundle for $33+9 including shipping. It seems to be substantially cheaper then any other vendor. Those of you that ordered from PM, when you get your order, please verify that you got a genuine Blackberry product and not a knockoff. Thanks.
    09-11-11 01:27 PM
    Hey everyone.....Puremobile.com now has them available in stock for US delivery. I placed my order yesterday and already got my tracking #...its on its way. If you're looking to get the bundle, this is the place now that they have it in stock. Just an FYI

Does it come with a extra battery too? crackberry shop has is but it's 69,95
    but comes with a extra battery... Can anyone who bought from pure mobile confirm that it comes with or without the extra battery please?
    09-11-11 02:42 PM
    expansys-usa.com now says 9/30. Just FYI...
    09-14-11 10:52 AM
    Just FYI everybody. I just received my package today from Puremobile.com. They are cheapest for this bundle (33 bucks) and its an official BB product. It will come with Y-cable, JM1 battery and battery charger! So happy about my purchase. I recommend to purchase this before it sells out or before they increase price again. Hope this helps guys

f1rewire and CarFan like this.
    09-15-11 12:54 AM
    For those of us in Europe, Expansys now has these in stock. Mine shipped from Expansys France today.
    09-15-11 06:33 AM
    No luck for us europeans, expansys ran out of stock...9 working days to get one but below they wrote...estimated arrival date: 31th october...that's weird!
    09-16-11 05:32 AM
    Guess I lucked out, there were supposedly 10 in stock yesterday. Or maybe not... given how the dates have been jumping all around, even though they say it shipped I'll believe I got it when I get it

I'm desperate to receive it. Granted I'm a heavy user, but my battery lasts just half a day whereas my 8900 could usually eke out a full day. I have a spare JM1 battery already, but then I'm left with two batteries to charge every night...
    09-16-11 05:41 AM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD