I have recently purchase a unlocked blackberry 9930 sprint from ebay.. i am currently using it in india with vodafone gsm sim. Initially the problem was with "Activation Required" quote which appeared on my display screen. my seller told me the MSL code for my bb n the problem has gone. but i m not able to use my Blackberry service on my bb.. i have already activated BB service on my BB.. whenever i m trying to configure my email account, its showing me dat i have to activate my bb through interprise account for which i have to sign . my seller told me that if i put my msl code my bb would be activated n "activation reqd" problem will be gone. But only one problem have been solved !! pls help me !!
    02-07-12 05:05 AM
    Should I install official Vodafone blackberry 7 Os on my 9930 or is there any other way through which I can download service book for Vodafone from Internet ??
    02-07-12 07:25 AM
    do this...
    1)
    Navigate to menu>>options>>device>>Advance System Settings>>SIM Card >>typed MEPD (all in caps)
    and see if all the fields are disabled... if any fields are not disable ask your seller to fully unlock it...
    if all are disabled.... and still problem.....

2)
    remove sim card.
    locate apploader folder in C: and navigate to that folder in command prompt...
    once there on command prompt...
    type
    Loader.exe /resettofactory ( press enter )
    i.e., reset to factory (without space )
    this is popup another blank window and it will go away....
    you device will reboot...
    and it will wipe all the data...and IT Policy if any..
    once bb fully booted... give a wipe...
    if this doesn't solve your problem... ask your carrier for some help...
    if they couldn't help...
    return bb to seller...
    CDMA devices act a lot when using GSM network, it happens sometimes....
    02-07-12 07:52 AM
    First off all thank infinus for replying.. But my problem still continues.. Should I install Vodafone original Os on my bb ? Will dis work ?
    02-07-12 09:46 AM
    First off all thank infinus for replying.. But my problem still continues.. Should I install Vodafone original Os on my bb ? Will dis work ?
    There is no Vodafone software for a 9930.

Sell the 9930 and get a 9900 which is supported by your carrier, and will work.
    02-07-12 09:50 AM
    There is no Vodafone software for a 9930.

Sell the 9930 and get a 9900 which is supported by your carrier, and will work.
    I live in India.. How will I be ale to return to the seller ? and I have read many articles where people have told that if sprint release the pin, I will be able to use the service. Should I tell my seller to do that ?
    02-07-12 09:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD