I have been using blackberry for some time now and as much as i love using a blackberry with their email and bbm.. Its seems like its all their good for and they been in a standstill for the past few years while i see iphone and android improving with their phones and apps thats blackberry seem like they can never get.. Bbm is becoming useless now cause everyone is switching their phone for something that have more features like facetime and fun games to play with one another.. Should i be doing the same.. Is blackberry willing to offer more on their devices? What does everyone else think?
    04-16-12 03:26 PM
    If you are tired of the device switch, rather than asking people's opinions on whether you should or not...

New features on BB7 devices isn't going to happen.
    offthahorseceo likes this.
    04-16-12 03:29 PM
    Thats totally up to you. I've made the swith to the 4s and am really liking it. BBM and email is nice along with the keyboard BUT the apps are not there. And no AF on the 9900 is a big deal for me. Your call.
    04-16-12 03:40 PM
    You will find other platforms are completely different from blackberry and don't always live up to your standards. I carry a galaxy tab along with my bold and I have the best of both worlds. I switched and came back and couldn't be happier.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    04-16-12 03:52 PM
    switch or wait for bb10 and see if you like that.......its a simple as that
    04-16-12 03:53 PM
    These types of posts are getting boring and not improving. Is it time to go away?
    04-16-12 04:13 PM
    No, I'm not switching. My phone is a a tool I used. I generally do not use it to keep me entertained. I have other things for that!

In fact, I just learned how to get my college email onto my BB so I am thrilled!

If you're bored, download a PC game. That's what I do.
    04-16-12 04:17 PM
    You can either wait for BB10, which will have more apps and games to kill your boredom. Or, you can just switch now to an Android, or wait a while for the next iPhone. Its just a phone. If you feel like changing, just change. I mean there's no harm trying out different platforms. If you haven't tried other platforms, you wouldn't know what's the best phone for yourself.

I changed from an iPhone after a couple of years over to a Bold 9000 just last June and I found myself preferring the "old" 9000 over the iPhone, eventually getting a Bold 9900. It has everything I need, a brilliant keyboard and fast email. Even for apps i have everything i need. I rarely play games outside of home, i just listen to music even when i was on an iphone. Frankly even at home, i found the gaming on iphone rather underwhelming. They get boring fairly quickly, or maybe i'm just used to full-fledge games on consoles.
    04-16-12 05:28 PM
    I've just switched to android (again) from a 9900.

Mainly due to wanting to go from carrying two phones to one.

Bold was on an expired Vodafone contract and also had a desire s that I mainly used for unlimited data/tethering/apps.

Bought a HTC One X and am swapping my number from Voda to that and will just use that going forward.

I probably will be back..... ;-).
    04-16-12 05:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD