Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Great, thanks!
    01-16-11 04:50 PM
    I ve heard that the dakota will be released to multiple carriers

I really hope this is true...c'mon Verizon! lol
    01-16-11 05:35 PM
    I really hope this is true...c'mon Verizon! lol
    Well, as logical trends have shown, there is usually both a Bold and Curve on all (or almost all) carriers... Verizon will most likely get the Monaco (Storm3) while AT&T will probably get the Torch2... VZW, AT&T, Spring, and T-Mo will probably all get versions of the Dakota (Bold) and the Apollo (Curve).

All that I've said is specualtion, but its based off of logic and current trends...
    01-16-11 07:18 PM
    Well, as logical trends have shown, there is usually both a Bold and Curve on all (or almost all) carriers... Verizon will most likely get the Monaco (Storm3) while AT&T will probably get the Torch2... VZW, AT&T, Spring, and T-Mo will probably all get versions of the Dakota (Bold) and the Apollo (Curve).

All that I've said is specualtion, but its based off of logic and current trends...
    I for am hoping that the codename change to something not Storm related (Storm 1 = Thunder, Storm 2 = Odin, i.e. father of God of Thunder) means that this will not be tied in anyway to the Storm line, and not be exclusive to VZW. I can't see with VZW pushing Android so hard and now getting the iPhone that RIM would only want this phone selling on their network in the US.
    01-16-11 08:06 PM
    Another GSM phone, great! W.T.H. RIM have you completely given up on CDMA? Oh wait, I forgot about the Style (BFD). I guess if I want a new touchscreen phone on Verizon, RIM is forcing me to go Android.
    Yeah its just a leak though. I wouldn't get too upset until am official announcement is made.

01-20-11 01:02 AM
    I definitely T-Mobile will get this. I need to get out of this Curve 9300 quick!

01-20-11 03:30 AM
    Sorry RIM, I'm still leaving for an iPhone.
    have fun with the security leaks.. hope you like your info being shared with the world...
    01-28-11 07:35 AM
82 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD