Ok, we know it's coming, but it isn't fast enough! So come on in, we have a place for your anxiety, and if you need to let out a primal scream-please do it here!

We can streamline the number of threads that are being posted, come get it off your chest!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by BergerKing; 07-12-11 at 02:44 PM.
    07-12-11 01:55 PM
    07-12-11 02:06 PM
    That should get the drooling started nicely! Tissue?

07-12-11 02:27 PM
    :d lmbo!!!
    07-12-11 02:29 PM
    That's just cruel.

07-12-11 02:49 PM
    I want it now!
    07-12-11 03:27 PM
    Release the damn thing already! We want to want your phone but your making it difficult.

07-12-11 04:43 PM
    Snort xanax throughout the day to help relieve your anxiety from the wait. That's what I do.

dalton4L and Bonnie Bonzai like this.
    07-12-11 09:03 PM
    I'm about to start punting kittens in my spare time if this phone doesn't drop on AT&T soon.
    07-12-11 10:36 PM
    I'm about to start punting kittens in my spare time if this phone doesn't drop on AT&T soon.
    Tried that. Doesn't kill enough time

07-12-11 11:49 PM
    all these pictures floating around just kills me more inside, I can't wait. please come sooner BB!!!!
    07-13-11 12:17 AM
    I'm actually really happy with my 9650, works great for what I use it for, and is still in great condition. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it.

But... I want this phone!!!!! So bad

My upgrade date is the 24th of this month, sure not expecting it to come by then though. Oh well, I just want the phone to work well right out of the gate...
    07-13-11 12:17 AM
    The feedback I'm getting is that this is definitely worth the wait, and not a Hype-o-chondriac case.

07-13-11 12:29 AM
    I have a countdown widget on my desktop... 37 days until August 19th!
    07-13-11 01:07 AM
    I've tried this bold, a friend who works at RIM brought it to a dinner I had for about 10 people, 5 of those people said they're buying it as soon as it's out. The others are happy with their Torch's. All 10 people have bb's though so that's good.

It's build quality is amazing, it's wider and lighter than i expected, i kinda wish it was heavier, just a tiny bit. Screen brightness and response is great.

After trying it I started getting angry that it's not out yet, I wanted to have this over summer, cuz that's when you meet a lot of people and word of mouth spreads fast.
    All in all, it's worth the wait and i'm getting it on day 1.
    07-13-11 04:04 AM
    The carbon fiber battery cover has a super 3D look as the CF is covered in what looks like a 1/16th" thick clear coat that exudes quality! The way the battery door fits, no one will say it is loose or too tight, it is a completely different design from all past RIM devices.

My face hurts from smiling so much!
    Last edited by greggebhardt; 07-13-11 at 06:43 AM.
    Coffee Addict likes this.
    07-13-11 06:22 AM
    I want one but at the same time I'm not sure and here's why:
    I have a curve 8350i and i'm tired of it. I want a change but I'm affraid that the 9900 will be too similar to my phone.
    Those of you who got a chance to play with the 9900, how does it compare to a curve?
    I think I may want to wait for the new Torch to come out and then compare both phones.
    07-13-11 08:22 AM
    I have a curve 8350i and i'm tired of it. I want a change but I'm affraid that the 9900 will be too similar to my phone.
    Those of you who got a chance to play with the 9900, how does it compare to a curve?
    I think I may want to wait for the new Torch to come out and then compare both phones.
    Well the Torch WILL be different. I grew tired of it in only a few days and went back to my 9780.

If you want different, get an Android device, they are like from the future in comparison. I use a Galaxy S2 on occasion but always go back to my Blackberry
    07-13-11 11:16 AM
    I can't get away from bbm and push email. Androids are good but there is something that turns me off and I can't quite find out what.
    07-13-11 11:53 AM
    Curve 8350i=

BlackBerry Bold Touch 99XX=

Kitty has 2 broken legs and has just met Rex, who hasn't eaten in 3 days.

Any questions on the outcome? Does Rex want ketchup?

In reality, you have 14-30 days to decide if a device is for you. Use it wisely.

I have a friend who owns a 9700 and an 8530i for his job. The difference between those two is Porsche to 1987 Toyota Tercel.

Last edited by BergerKing; 07-13-11 at 12:33 PM.
    07-13-11 12:26 PM
    Punt xanax up your nose - leave the wee kittens alone ! Lol

07-14-11 12:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD