I haven't seen this posted yet, as per GSM Arena for August UK 9900 release:

BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900 UK pricing and availability revealed - GSMArena.com news

If you are a BlackBerry faithful living in the UK, you are surely looking forward to the new Bold appearing on the shelves of your local cell phone shop. And now, we are not only about to give you the expected time frame of that happening, but we will also enlighten you on the pricing.
    So here's the deal - if you pre-order your Bold Touch 9900 now, chances are it will be on your doorstep between the middle and the end of August. That's not too long a wait, so if you are interested, you might want to start saving.
    Of course, you should be saving not for the handset itself, but for the contract accompanying it as all major UK carriers will be offering the Bold Touch 9900 UK for free. T-Mobile will require you to sign a �30.64/month contract , while on Orange, Vodafone and O2 will be charging you just over �35.We have no information of the length of the contracts yet, but 18 months for the more expensive ones and 2 years for the cheaper deal sounds like a pretty safe bet.
    The only UK carrier that hasn't unveiled its Bold Touch 9900 UK contract plans is Three, but it has been confirmed that the handset will be available there, too, so we should know more soon.
    If you are still unsure of whether the QWERTY-plus-touch bar phone works with the BlackBerry OS, feel free to check out our Bold Touch hands-on.
    07-21-11 06:59 AM
    So, not able to buy outright without a plan?
    07-21-11 07:03 AM
    I'm on Voda with an update due - I'm guessing it's too early to put in an order now...
    07-21-11 07:04 AM
    Still no exact date yet!
    07-21-11 07:06 AM
    you can preorder it on vodaphone and Orange through phones4u as we speak. o2 rang me today and said they will have stock and ship on 14th august. no mention of a pre order.
    07-21-11 08:59 AM
    If they are only taking pre-orders, my guess is that when they do finally anounce the release date they will tell all their customers there will be delays getting them out as they will not have the necessary stock to fulfill the pre-orders. Still no carrier at the moment is making an official release date as they don't want to commit to selling an item they don't have yet.
    07-21-11 09:43 AM
    well the guy from o2 told me they will get stock on 14th. I didn't ask, he just rang to tell me they could do me a cheaper deal as my contract ended, but I informed him I was leaving due to a vodaphone preorder. and he was like "oh, what date were you given, as we will be getting stock on 14th august" but that is a Sunday..
    07-21-11 10:47 AM
    Does this mean it's going to get released here soon as well?
    07-21-11 10:56 AM
    I haven't seen this posted yet, as per GSM Arena for August UK 9900 release:

BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900 UK pricing and availability revealed - GSMArena.com news

If you are a BlackBerry faithful living in the UK, you are surely looking forward to the new Bold appearing on the shelves of your local cell phone shop. And now, we are not only about to give you the expected time frame of that happening, but we will also enlighten you on the pricing.
    So here's the deal - if you pre-order your Bold Touch 9900 now, chances are it will be on your doorstep between the middle and the end of August. That's not too long a wait, so if you are interested, you might want to start saving.
    Of course, you should be saving not for the handset itself, but for the contract accompanying it as all major UK carriers will be offering the Bold Touch 9900 UK for free. T-Mobile will require you to sign a �30.64/month contract , while on Orange, Vodafone and O2 will be charging you just over �35.We have no information of the length of the contracts yet, but 18 months for the more expensive ones and 2 years for the cheaper deal sounds like a pretty safe bet.
    The only UK carrier that hasn't unveiled its Bold Touch 9900 UK contract plans is Three, but it has been confirmed that the handset will be available there, too, so we should know more soon.
    If you are still unsure of whether the QWERTY-plus-touch bar phone works with the BlackBerry OS, feel free to check out our Bold Touch hands-on.
    All of the pieces are finally coming together. It makes perfect sense for a Sept. 3rd release for the GSM version in the U.S.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-11 12:30 PM
    Here's another UK Ebay seller. Preorder ready to ship on August 15th.

Brand New RIM Blackberry 9900 Bold Sim Free Unlocked UK | eBay
    07-21-11 10:28 PM
    Have just spoken to Orange UK and was told that they are expecting to have the 9900 available in mid August

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    AbuYazeedUK likes this.
    07-22-11 09:49 AM
    Vodafone already got their batch in so August seems right
    07-22-11 09:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD