Hey! Please help me!

I received my bold touch 9900 as an upgrade in october 2011. I experienced problems with the screen freezing for no reason and very short battery life. About a month after I got the phone, the internal lcd cracked. I never dropped my phone, I always kept it in its pouch, and there is absolutely no scratches or any physical damage to the handset. Yet when I took it for repair under warranty, they told me the crack was caused by physical damage, and I had to pay for the repairs!

I would like to know if it is possible for the lcd to break without external physical damage, and if so, what can I tell the service provider to make them fix it under warranty?
    12-09-11 07:03 AM
    The only way I can think that would break is if you flex the phone, do you keep it in your back pocket and sat on it by any chance?

I doubt you can get them to fix it under warranty though.
    12-09-11 07:20 AM
    They will say anything to avoid repairing it.
    MissFunglish likes this.
    12-09-11 01:02 PM
    Did you perhaps exert a bit too much pressure when you pull out the phone from the pouch by holding the screen?
    12-09-11 11:39 PM
    Maybe you didn't noticed and it did cracked because of a pysical damage..
    I think that if it's a manufacture fail then you wouldn't be the only one talking about it. and i never heard any thing like that until now.
    12-10-11 11:16 AM
    it must have been some manufacturing issue so they should repair it
    12-10-11 12:35 PM
    Mine cracked also! Because I dropped it face down on the pavement The top glass cracked and not the lcd. Cost me 59.00 to get it repaired replaced. I didnt think that was too bad
    12-10-11 03:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD