Well it looks like someone is claiming to have a Bold here in the Portland Craigslist. Seems legit. I've emailed for more details. Exciting.

Blackberry Bold 9900. REAL, IN HAND
    07-16-11 01:58 PM
    Locked pin. Exactly why I will never buy a pre-release device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-11 02:24 PM
    Pin may not be locked. Years ago I had a storm that had a pin that just stopped working. No reason just stopped. After almost 3 hours of help from RIM they fixed it. I asked if it was blacklisted and they said no. Actually they didn't even know y it stopped working.
    07-16-11 02:37 PM
    Always scams ran on their. I often look for car parts or even a ussed touch 4th gen. I don't even respond anymore unless they have a local number listed and I call from work.
    07-16-11 03:44 PM
    800 bucks for a prerelease with a non working PIN? No thanks, I'd wait another 6 months for the official before I paid that kind of money for a half useful phone.
    07-16-11 03:51 PM
    I received back an email. And a legit phone number. Sounds legit to me. Said he could meet me at a Starbucks and that I can test it out and mess with it before buying. Now granted I don't have that extra money, especially for a locked pin but if anyone is interested and wants to go for it, he doesn't seem to be beating around the bush.
    07-16-11 03:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD