Hi guys

I have had a blackberry for a while now... using Gmail via BIS. It worked perfectly, i could add labels and then archive my mail directly from my phone and when i did this the mail would disappear from my blackberry leaving only my non archived inbox email.

If i wanted to look at that email i would just have to view the folder of the label i had given it and there it was.

Recently i upgraded to the bold 9900 - i can apply a label to the mail, and then i can archive it and it does disappear out of my inbox - so far so good, but then it will return for no reason and when it is back it no longer has the archive option at all, i can still apply lables or stars but not archive. When i look via a pc, it is not in my inbox but rather where it should be in the label folder.

As you can imagine this is very frustrating. Is it happening to anyone else?

the other thing i have noticed, when i go to view folder there are multiple versions of my email address there and under each one are all the labels listed, how do i know which one i should look in when i want to go to a pecific folder?

sorry i know my explanation is not very clear, if i can clarify anything please just let me know...

Thanks
    09-12-11 08:44 AM
    I've had that happen before...from time to time some emails will fall out of sync with gmail. I know this because the "archive" option disappears. This signals to be that whatever I do to that email will not matter.
    10-09-11 07:28 PM
    hey - thanks for the response.

the problem happens every time i try archive a conversation that includes any sent items...

has to be a os7 issue...
    10-10-11 08:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD