Hey guys first post here!

Quick question, I have the new Blackberry Bold 9900 and everything was going fine and no issues until this morning. For some reason when I put my music player on to listen to some tunes before my run the music was coming out of the device instead of my head phones. They were plugged into it fine and worked the day before but now the sound wont play out of them.

I tried the headphones into the computer to see if it was them broke but they work perfectly and on my bros iphone, and then I tried my brothers headphones into my Blackberry and the same issue there happened and it wouldn't play the sound out of them..but only loud out of the blackberry..

I havent dropped it and it is brand new, is there a setting somewhere which might have been clicked on by accident or does anyone have any idea how to fix it?

Cheers
    Greg
    01-09-12 01:29 PM
    Yep I know exactly what you're talking about, happens to me to, battery pull fixed it, but the same problem keep coming back every now and then, you would have to keep reset the phone for it to work until next time. I'm giving up on this blackberry, maybe try to update to a newer os, I haven't try it since I dont have patient for this anymore.
    01-09-12 01:42 PM
    I just dont get how one day it works and the next it doesnt....I switched from Iphone to Blackberry and I think I am starting to regret doing this!
    01-09-12 01:45 PM
    Try going into the music that's playing hit the BB menu button then you can choose activate headset, activate speakphone etc. Just work with those. Try that.
    01-09-12 02:51 PM
    doesnt work...Still cant get music to play through my headphones
    01-09-12 05:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD