Hello,

I got the bold 9930 from Verizon for my birthday, since I've had it for a few weeks I've run into some issues with the led. A few times it will stop working when I have a new message and I have to do a battery pull to fix it. I've also had it none stop flashing even when I have no notifications and have to do a battery pull again. My question is, is it worth getting another bold 9930 for free (i can exchange it no charge within 30 days) or is it something that happens with all of the bold phones and something i have to live with?

Thanks for your help!
    10-21-11 10:49 AM
    Hello,

I got the bold 9930 from Verizon for my birthday, since I've had it for a few weeks I've run into some issues with the led. A few times it will stop working when I have a new message and I have to do a battery pull to fix it. I've also had it none stop flashing even when I have no notifications and have to do a battery pull again. My question is, is it worth getting another bold 9930 for free (i can exchange it no charge within 30 days) or is it something that happens with all of the bold phones and something i have to live with?

Thanks for your help!
    Since it sounds like an intermittent problem, I'd look first at a software issue. Reloading the OS will fix a lot of issues with the BlackBerry.

If you're unsure of just how to replace your OS, check this page. The links that you want are near the bottom.

#The BlackBerry OS | CrackBerry.com
    10-21-11 11:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD