Hello Crackberry Users!

Now, I have tossed around the idea of switching from my current iPhone 4 back to a Blackberry (previously owned a Blackberry Tour 9630). In short, my reasons are: I miss the QWERTY, OS, Security, and Email application.

I have thought for a few months, about this decision, and I have come to the conclusion that I do need a Blackberry, not only for my new job starting in the fall, which requires me to be constantly Emailing, but because I simply miss the QWERTY feel.

The price of my iPhone 4 16gb has projected from 300-400$ in its current condition. The Blackberry Bold 9900 for AT&T is around 400$ + brand new on different websites (not to mention over 500$ at the AT&T store).

That is a good 100$ difference between the two phones...so I have a few questions for you all, regarding this decision:

1) Are prices for the Blackberry Bold 9900 for AT&T ("like new" or "new" conditions) possible to be less than 400$

2) Does anyone know if i can purchase the refurbished Bold from AT&T (because they offer the Refurbished one for $0.01 on the AT&T website only if you have the upgrade, which I don't have, but costs the same as the new Bold?)

Thanks for your time/comments!
    03-20-12 12:27 AM
    I did the same thing and went from an iPhone 4 (AT&T) to a 9930 (Verizon)

I think people forget that the iPhone is so so difficult to type on and has terrible call quality (partial due to AT&T)

Best best is to go to Craigslist. People sell their 9930/9900 for $200-300
    03-21-12 11:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD