Hey there guys!

I just tried to update my Blackberry Bold 9900 (Bell) to the new 7.1 Software upgrade. It seemed to be going fine, but now my Bold is stuck in a reboot loop.

Everytime it turns on, it goes white with an hour glass in the middle. It will reboot to that a few times, then just go black.

Does anyone have an ideas for this? Anyone having the same issue?

Thanks,

Matt
    03-17-12 10:18 AM
    Which OS version are you trying to load? Make sure you remove all vendor.xml files.
    03-17-12 10:40 AM
    If trying to install a OS from a different carrier without deleting the vendor.xml file you won't even be able to install, and never get to where the OP ran into trouble.

To the OP, I would wipe with JL_CMDER and install again.
    Musicalfaith likes this.
    03-17-12 12:55 PM
    I am loading the proper OS from bell directly, so I don't see how that would have effected it. However, I do like the idea for the JL_CMDR wipe, so I will try that when I get home. Thanks!
    03-17-12 01:08 PM
    Fingers crossed.

Also, an aftertought, make sure it isn't a media card gone bad that is causing the reboot loop.
    03-17-12 01:10 PM
    Which OS version are you trying to load? Make sure you remove all vendor.xml files.
    Wow, that was helpful...do you even have a clue as to what you're talking about?
    03-17-12 01:20 PM
    Wow, that was helpful...do you even have a clue as to what you're talking about?
    My,my..Someone's a little lip-py.
    03-17-12 03:12 PM
    Ya, I get that way when I see idiotic posts from people who know less than nothing, Nash.
    03-17-12 05:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD