Looks good!!! Thanks for sharing
    12-27-11 05:15 PM
    any links to UK site where i can buy
    Dude just orfer it from the ebay link i posted in this thread, they probably do ship to the UK.
    12-27-11 05:23 PM
    Ordered mine. Not digging the 11-18 days delivery time but whatever.

Any idea how the leather is? Is it like the 9000? Or kinda cheaper like some of the other BB backs I've seen ?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    12-27-11 11:20 PM
    I bought it off ebay and some of you wanted the feedback for it. I recieved it today, and it looks mint. It is nicely settled in with my bb and it looks sexy.
    That's damn sharp...
    12-28-11 09:44 AM
    Is this made by RIM? Any color bleeding or anything? My black leather iPad cover started bleeding on me and had to get rid of it!
    12-29-11 05:31 PM
    I just got this battery cover in the mail today and I'm disapointed. This battery cover is NOT leather and is not as thick/strong as the original battery door cover. While the grip is somewhat better, it is still slippery in its own way.

The Bold 9900/9930 is a high end device but when I put this on mine, I felt like it downgraded the phone, it feels cheap and not as good quality as the original battery door. It appears to have the NFC atenna, but it does seem cheaper quality then the one on the bold. Buyer beware! I would return this if I didn't have to send it all the way back to Hong Kong! Oh well.

If anyone wants to buy this from me, just send a private message. I'll go $12 (that includes postage). I'm on the west coast. Thanks.
    Last edited by StumptownBold; 12-29-11 at 09:10 PM.
    12-29-11 09:06 PM
    NICE that only thing I didn't like about the 9900 was loosing my 97*0 leather back.
    Oh & I miss being able to easily type with 1 thumb....with 2 hands it is the best keyboard ever!
    12-29-11 09:15 PM
    I just got this battery cover in the mail today and I'm disapointed. This battery cover is NOT leather and is not as thick/strong as the original battery door cover. While the grip is somewhat better, it is still slippery in its own way.

The Bold 9900/9930 is a high end device but when I put this on mine, I felt like it downgraded the phone, it feels cheap and not as good quality as the original battery door. It appears to have the NFC atenna, but it does seem cheaper quality then the one on the bold. Buyer beware! I would return this if I didn't have to send it all the way back to Hong Kong! Oh well.

If anyone wants to buy this from me, just send a private message. I'll go $12 (that includes postage). I'm on the west coast. Thanks.
    LOL. I received mine today from True Supplier and this is pretty much how I would describe it. As soon as I took it out I could feel how flimsy it is. The pleather feels cheap. I was hoping it would be like the door on my 9700. I put the original one back on. There goes $18 wasted.
    12-29-11 09:19 PM
    "True Supplier" is not the same one that the OP used.
    I have ordered from the link so hope it will be better. It's cheaper at $11 but looking at the pictures they are different.
    12-29-11 10:04 PM
    the door in the picture looks completely different than the doors shown in the link..Stevie Wonder could see that.
    12-29-11 10:53 PM
    going to have to order on soon, just makes a Bold a Bold with the leather back. i like the carbon fiber but just something special looking about the leather one.
    12-29-11 11:03 PM
    how did you pick what color you wanted when you bought it?
    12-30-11 01:02 AM
    how did you pick what color you wanted when you bought it?
    If you're ordering through the link supplied by the OP, you will notice the pictures provided by the seller on ebay show pictures of all 6 available colors. Click on the individual picture of the color that interests you and you will notice a code right underneath it. I'm assuming you're looking for a black cover. The code for that specific cover is L244 Black. As you're checking out and getting ready to pay, there will be an option on one of the screens to "message the seller" leave a comment in that box, with a mention of your desired color code; in this case L244 Black.
    Just bought mine, I'm excited to get it. Good luck!
    12-30-11 01:43 AM
    looks good. Not cheap looking at all.
    12-30-11 02:20 AM
    Is it hard and stable similar to the original door? I ordered one directly from a different Chinese company and it was rather soft, could very easily bend it, so I sticked to the original one eventually. But I like the leather optics much better.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-11 03:34 AM
    i'll judge when i get mines... available on amazon
    12-30-11 03:39 AM
    Is it hard and stable similar to the original door? I ordered one directly from a different Chinese company and it was rather soft, could very easily bend it, so I sticked to the original one eventually. But I like the leather optics much better.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I'm quoting myself on purpose now that I could read the oter posts: I got mine from TrueSupplier. Fits well but is VERY thin, almost soft. Provides no protection for the back side of the device. Not recommended! I'm not using it.
    Therefore I would like to know if the product from the OP's link offers better stability, similar to the original battery door - if anyone has something to say, please! Thanks.
    12-30-11 05:05 AM
    this is awesome!! the non leather door was a deal breaker for me getting the 9900 when it was released (LOVE my 9000). So when/if i get a 9900 ill defiantly be picking one of these up.
    lowtrac likes this.
    12-30-11 07:06 AM
    I bought it off ebay and some of you wanted the feedback for it. I recieved it today, and it looks mint. It is nicely settled in with my bb and it looks sexy.
    Really nice man! Black or grey?
    12-30-11 09:21 AM
    Does this come in white?
    12-30-11 09:43 AM
    Does this come in white?
    See the OP's link... 6 COLORS LEATHER REAR BACK BATTERY COVER DOOR FIX FOR BLACKBERRY BOLD 9900 9930 | eBay

6 colors, and yes... white is one of them
    12-30-11 09:57 AM
    I'm quoting myself on purpose now that I could read the oter posts: I got mine from TrueSupplier. Fits well but is VERY thin, almost soft. Provides no protection for the back side of the device. Not recommended! I'm not using it.
    Therefore I would like to know if the product from the OP's link offers better stability, similar to the original battery door - if anyone has something to say, please! Thanks.
    Yeah I would like to know as well. I'm in the same boat as you.
    12-30-11 12:43 PM
    I love my 9900, but never a fan of the back door.

Nice looking leather there.
    12-30-11 06:58 PM
    Is there a differance in quality between the truesupplier, and the ebay one? Is there a compairasin photo of the two?
    12-30-11 09:02 PM
    just got mine from TrueSupplier.com today and i love it. took 2 weeks to get it but worth the wait. Fits flush just like the stock back but the BB logo is slightly raised up (in a good way). Not sure about the NFC yet b/c I'm still running stock t-mobile OS with no NFC.
    I just received mine in the mail a few days ago from true supplier as well ! Its really nice and feels nice and grippy ! Loving the raised bb logo. Imo the leather is much much better then the carbon fibre looking cover !
    12-31-11 01:30 AM
68 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD