On Monday, we were excited to share with you our latest addition to the BlackBerry� Bold™ family – the BlackBerry Bold 9900 and 9930 smartphones, powered by the new BlackBerry 7 OS. Onsite at BlackBerry World 2011, I got the chance to speak with Product Managers Michael and Jason to take a deeper look at the hardware and software capabilities of these powerful new devices.

Post a comment and let us know what you think of the new BlackBerry Bold smartphones! If you’re looking for more info don’t forget to check out yesterday’s announcement post for the full scoop:

BlackBerry Bold 9900 and 9930 Smartphones: BlackBerry 7 with a Bold Touch

Source: Inside BlackBerry
    AbuYazeedUK and Nickerz like this.
    06-22-11 12:25 PM
    almost two months old
    AbuYazeedUK, ridesno159 and mssca like this.
    06-22-11 02:14 PM
    BlackBerry Bold 9900 and 9930 Smartphones: BlackBerry 7 with a Bold Touch

I haven't seen this one before - so thanks! I think the Bold Touch looks very interesting and I definitely want to try it out when it comes to the mobile stores up here!
    06-22-11 02:35 PM
    That guy in the video looks like one of the hollywood actors i can't remember his name though.....

EDIT: not the asian one
    06-22-11 02:54 PM
    Lol when I was in my OMG stage a few months ago, a simple youtube search brought this video up :P Appreciate the help, but I feel as if many of us have seen this, not to mention, Kevins review/video at BBworld was much better.
    06-22-11 02:55 PM
    WOW! This is old news...
    06-22-11 07:03 PM
    That guy in the video looks like one of the hollywood actors i can't remember his name though.....

I noticed that also. Paul Dano.
    06-22-11 09:38 PM

I think I know who you're thinking of. He looks like the guy from Short Circuit, the Police Academy movies, & Cocoon. I'm not gonna bother finding his name but that's who I thought of.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-11 10:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD