I left my bb charging with a powerbank when i slept off which( ive been using this power bank over a year with no problem) note my battery is swollen but has been working ...i woke up shortly and checked it, the battery was full, then i switched it off(the off icon in blackberry apps) . i woke up the next morning, tried to switch it on by pressing the red button unfortunately it wont on no redlight nothing, i thought the battery was low so i plugged it to the usb port of my laptop, the laptop made a usb sound and displayed on the right near task bar - device not recognized ..there was no red light, nothing i waited for almost 1 hr and nothing happened.. I searched and found a youtube video that said you put the battery in you plug it then you remove the battery but nothing happened, i saw another thread that said leave it charging for hrs without battery until it shows a battery sign with an x symbol, i tried it but nothing cameup,i left the battery out for 24 hrs and out it back-nothing,later i thought may be i had a battery problem ( since my battery is swollen but working) so i borrowed 2 different batteries i inserted thm but nothing..
    06-14-16 12:59 PM
    The 9900 had a nasty habit of doing this. Using a compromised battery didn't help matters but your only reliable solution will be to replace the device.

Posted via CB10
    There comes a point.... when we all lose someone. My condolences.
    06-14-16 01:03 PM
    The 9900 had a nasty habit of doing this. Using a compromised battery didn't help matters but your only reliable solution will be to replace the device.

Posted via CB10
    06-15-16 04:53 AM