I would like to share the problems I have experienced with the blackberry bold 9900
    1) The first 9900 touch screen didn't work
    2) The sensor was also faulty so I ended up pressing the screen with my ear
    3) When I pressed the volume buttons it used to type "nmnmnmnm" and would freeze
    4) My second 9900 froze when I got it and would eventually would not turn back on
    5) My 3rd blsckberry 9900 decided to call at random and I ended up with a 400 phone bill
    6) My 4th and current blackberry 9900 freezes often and loses signal while in a call!!

I've had enough blackberry need to sort this phone out! It could be a great phone And compete with the iphone and android!! I don't want to give up my blackberry unless I am forced to...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-19-11 05:49 AM
    Why don't you try updating to the latest OS, may help with some of those issues. You may also have not needed replacements if you had updated some of the other phones...IMO.
    12-19-11 06:29 AM
    You should follow EECGeek's advice. I've had mine for a week and updated the software to .540
    Honestly, it improved quite a lot in terms of battery consumption and I've been having a great time with it, although it drains fast if i'm using it heavily.
    First days I ways sucking the juice out of it 'cause this is my first BB, and I gotta say: Why haven't I made the switch before???

Do an OS update and you should change your mind about the 9900 quite fast.
    12-19-11 06:52 AM
    Weird, I have had no issues at all with my BB 9900 other than the signal strength doesn't seem to be quite as good as the 9780 in the rural area that my folks live in. I am running O/S 585 which has been the best all around for me. I will be going rto 7.1 when a few more solid builds become available.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-19-11 06:58 AM