Hi
    I am having issue with my blackberry 9900 OS 7.1 ( updated )

I rebooted my phone couple of days ago and suddenly scrollbars ( up/down ) not working

1. Home screen: I can move track pad up down left right proper and also can touch up, when I move move than the screen display it doesn't allow me
    2. Same in contacts, sms, bbm or even email

I press and shoot my finger up and then it only just suddenly shows little bottom or up but doesn't work with touchpad or even with touch on sreen
    its really frustrating and I am unable to read email, unable to view contacts up down, unable to bbm contacts up down

3. In pictures folder when I open any picture it doesn't do anything I can only zoom or zoom out but no scroll left right up down or even picture slide

freaking strange...

Two days ago I wiped out device with bbask and loaded os didn't fix my problem

Today I wiped out devide with JL_commander and loaded OS but still same issue

I loaded OS 7. without backup still didnt fix

I loaded backups also didn't help me anything.

as if this problem is not going to solve phone is 95% no issue, I can only search with key typing but how long ? even I won't be able to re-sale in this condition

I contact Blackberry on their facebook page as we don't have blackberry company in Pakistan

They said update software which I already did and also told them OS reload

They said contact network service provider ( which seems to be a joke ) lol

I told them they don't have clue like you don't and I got no reply after that.
    lol

PLEASE ADVISE...

Raj kumar
    02-17-13 09:35 PM
    sounds like a hardware glitch, if its still under warranty, i would just get a replacement, or try another reset/restore.
    02-17-13 11:37 PM
    @Jay Hopkins
    Hi Jay, Thanks for reply

I am only wondering that a hardware glitch on a phone reboot ? that is going to be very strange if so.

what I was thinking it might be keymate ( keypad ) malfunction ? just like usb drive malfunctions sometimes ? Or could the touchpad malfunction, Just a thought.
    I will check with another keymate ( keypad ) if it solves then definitely malfunction.
    02-18-13 02:38 PM