Weird, I woke up this morning, at 05:30, on my bloody day of, only to find my BlackBerry was off!

What? Seriously?

Anyway, after I turned it back on I noticed the battery was at 60%. So its not to say it was dead or anything, albeit a bit scary, no?

Anyone else have this issue before?
    11-23-11 04:56 AM
    I am curious if you use the pod charger. I just set mine on there last night with my flipclock showing, alarm off with my day off and woke up to a black BB on a charger. I then pulled it off the charger only to see the phone hasn't been charged.

This isn't the 1st time I have had a weird experience with my pod charger either. I am a huge fan of BB, but I have to say my Tour is looking better and better each day in my eyes. 2 years out of that phone without a hitch!

I'm hoping these new updates that will be released soon solve most problems people are having......
    11-23-11 05:05 AM
    ...no, I charge directly from the wall. It is all rather weird.
    11-23-11 05:07 AM
    11-23-11 05:17 AM
    I am curious if you use the pod charger. I just set mine on there last night with my flipclock showing, alarm off with my day off and woke up to a black BB on a charger. I then pulled it off the charger only to see the phone hasn't been charged.

This isn't the 1st time I have had a weird experience with my pod charger either. I am a huge fan of BB, but I have to say my Tour is looking better and better each day in my eyes. 2 years out of that phone without a hitch!

I'm hoping these new updates that will be released soon solve most problems people are having......
    It has nothing to do with your cradle as people are having it happen with and without. You can put your device in the cradle and not have it make contact with the contacts.

Weird, I woke up this morning, at 05:30, on my bloody day of, only to find my BlackBerry was off!

What? Seriously?

Anyway, after I turned it back on I noticed the battery was at 60%. So its not to say it was dead or anything, albeit a bit scary, no?

Anyone else have this issue before?
    I would make a back up now!
    anon(153966) likes this.
    11-23-11 05:33 AM
    It has nothing to do with your cradle as people are having it happen with and without. You can put your device in the cradle and not have it make contact with the contacts.

I wish I could believe that, but went to bed with the clock showing as it went into bedside mode. This only happens when it is connected.

I have also had 1 JVM error when waking up and luckily had a backup alarm. I hate to bash BB as I have been a follower for a while now, but out of all the phones I have had, this one is the most unstable.
    11-23-11 05:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD