Bought my Blackberry 9930 from Verizon to use overseas, its been working fine without BIS, using just Opera, anyways the White version came out and I've been dying to get my hands on one, but I am studying medical in Bangladesh atm and they don't have it here. So I decided to order the white 9900 parts, mainly the screen (front section, not the entire LCD Panel), the keyboard, and the small cover lip under the keyboard. Now what I want to know is whether I can install the white OEM parts without issue. I know that I ordered 9900 parts BUT the 9900 and 9930 are basically the same phone with different internals regarding GSM and CDMA. I'm only changing the front part of the screen and the keyboard, that is all. So can someone please tell me if this will be compatible?
    Last edited by BDKira; 02-21-12 at 10:24 AM.
    02-20-12 03:23 PM
    YES ...... they are inter-changeable ......
    02-20-12 08:24 PM
    Thanks, stupid guy from true-supplier said it wudnt work, I had a feeling he was wrong -_- Good thing I ordered from SW-box
    02-20-12 11:10 PM
    keep us updated on your project.
    02-20-12 11:45 PM
    YES ...... they are inter-changeable ......
    I'm also certain that they are inter-changeable but this guy from truesupplier replied me again and said this:

"Hello ____,

Thanks for your email.

I am very sorry to hear that.
    For the keyboards,there are different.
    Thanks.

Best regards,
    Elaine"

I'm pretty sure it will work lmao
    Last edited by BDKira; 02-21-12 at 10:23 AM.
    02-21-12 10:20 AM
    keep us updated on your project.
    np man, I ordered everything yesterday, its all coming from China so I am hoping to get it within a week or at the latest 14 days!

Basically since the mid-plate wasn't in stock, I'm just going to have the entire front all white on the 9930, the back will still have the matte black plastic =) I'm still looking to get the White battery cover xD

When I get it all, I'll make sure to post some pics during installation and some before/after photos.
    Last edited by BDKira; 02-21-12 at 10:25 AM.
    02-21-12 10:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD