Hi all,

So have been using my 9900 for few days and have noticed a minor inconvenience which is annoying.

In my received e-mail messages sometimes the text paragraphs are overlapping, so if I have two lines of text one is overlapping the other slightly. Also, the screen seems to cut off few letters off the end of each line, rather than wrapping the text properly to ensure no cut-offs. I have to scroll slightly to the right to see the full line.

This doesn't happen always, but happens with some HTML formatted e-mails.

I'm not sure whether the culprit is my settings. You see I transferred my data and settings from my old 9700 when I upgraded and I wonder if it's some legacy 9700 settings which may be causing this, but I doubt it because I don't know if there are such settings! The only thing I could think of was my choice of device font (BB Clarity, size 7), but I don't think that affects e-mail messages. In fact I know it's not my font choice, because I changed that to default and it still doesn't make a difference.

Please help or at least confirm you have the same problem, in which case I will wait patiently for RIM to fix this bug.
    08-24-11 08:52 AM
    I don't have that issue but I noticed you transferred the data AND settings from your old BB to the new one...maybe that's what screwed up the paragraphs. There is a thread on the 9900/9930 forum about things getting messed up if you use the change device feature on BB desktop Software. Maybe you should wipe the handheld and restore only selected data (browser bookmarks, passwords, notes, address book)
    08-24-11 09:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD