Hi!
    Yesterday I bought a BlackBerry Bold 9900, fully unlocked, no carrier or else (full factory phone), I wiped the phone and when I wanted to sign in to my email from Setup, it says

Enterprise Activation
    No accounts activated
    To activate your enterprise account. enter details provided by your system administrator in the fields below.

How can I get thru this?

NOTES:
    1. I checked in the Device information by typing BUYR
    and the IT Policy is disabled
    2. I checked the IT status and in the services are *No Services*
    but in the Security Information , the Secure GC is enabled...
    3. Phone was used, but no carrier lock, no sim lock, no carrier splash screen, no signs of carrier branding
    4. My own SIM Card is installed (Carrier: Vivacell MTS Armenia)

Please help!
    Thanks...
    01-08-19 03:13 AM
    Might find some solutions here. The issue has come up several times with different solutions - https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...ation-1117054/ Unfortunately, have to sort through which one will work for you. Also have to consider you'll need BIS services to fully make use of it, if it's even still available for you.
    01-08-19 11:20 AM
    Might find some solutions here. The issue has come up several times with different solutions - https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...ation-1117054/ Unfortunately, have to sort through which one will work for you. Also have to consider you'll need BIS services to fully make use of it, if it's even still available for you.
    Also, I forgot to say that I checked in Service Status
    BIS is not connected
    also BES is not connected too...
    01-08-19 12:35 PM
    I think you're trying to us BIS which is a special data designation for your carrier; they might just think you have a android or iPhone. If your browser data isn't working this is your issue. BIS is the usual setup for consumer email, 'enterprise activation' is for BlackBerry Enterprise Server, usually for corporate email under specific domain. If your browser data is working, go to 'messages' and messages 'settings' and find email account management, this will take you to BIS email setup.
    01-20-19 06:32 PM