Hi there.

I wish to purchase the 9900 very soon, but I am unable to find a shop who will give it up without a contract. I already have a contract, about 9 months left, and I am dying to upgrade from my 9700 which doesn't even allow me to open a webpage without complaining that it's "too large". I don't want to buy my handset online if I can help it; when I ordered a Sony Ericsson W610i from Amazon, the box was opened and the phone was slightly used. It was listed as a brand new product. Are there any retailers which would sell the 9900 right off? Phones 4 U and The Carphone Warehouse don't offer it handset only either. My carrier said it'll be a month from the release but it doesn't seem to have been considered yet.

Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-11 08:46 AM
    I know that you said you didn't want to purchase the handset off the internet but this website is well trusted in my eyes and provide you with the genuine unused product. Give a try also the handset is sim free meaning there is no network branding nor is there any locks on the handset. The link is below;

BlackBerry Bold 9900 (Black, 8GB) Deals, #Bold9900 - Expansys.com UK

also if you want to unlock your old blackberry go to;

FreeMyBlackBerry.com - it does all the new blackberries also.

Hope this helps you a lot
    10-04-11 09:30 AM
    Thanks! I'm considering purchasing one from that site since another scour of shops proved fruitless. One did have stock but for 529.99, I don't think so

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-11 11:06 AM
    Phones4u will sell you one off contract (it says the prices in very small print below the contract display) but the price you have written above is around what they charge too IIRC.
    10-07-11 11:20 AM
    eBay is where I buy em from.
    10-09-11 04:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD