Hi DangerMouse, what other networks have you tested, I'm thinking of moving to O2 to get the phone ASAP
    08-19-11 05:38 AM
    Just seen this on the Orange Helpers FB Page..

From past experience, the "testing" stage means they've made an orange branded firmware with a new feature(s) that needs testing.. usually takes around a week, so i'd say they'll be ready to order from the 22nd
    Got to remember that Orange support UMA out of the box, but all other UK BlackBerry's require the user to visit the service menu to make the required changes. Not easy for a novice.
    08-27-11 02:11 PM
    Got to remember that Orange support UMA out of the box, but all other UK BlackBerry's require the user to visit the service menu to make the required changes. Not easy for a novice.
    You are aware that UMA is not supported by the 9900 in favour of NFC arent you? As I was told by an orange shop worker the other week. Major fail if its true.

Hope they keep the firmware up to date, although i have never had Official firmware on my 9700 since i got it.
    09-01-11 12:47 PM
    It's selling online to business customers already
    09-01-11 06:26 PM
    Just wondering if anyone has any updates or inside info here? Am fed up of calling Orange to be told that the eta is mid-September, although that's subject to change, blah blah blah.
    09-02-11 07:02 AM
    Spoke to Orange Upgrade team yesterday and apparently the release has been pushed back to the end of September.
    09-07-11 04:45 AM
    Spoke to Orange Upgrade team yesterday and apparently the release has been pushed back to the end of September.
    Any idea why? My mate has been counting down the days to September 15 and he'll be mortified!
    09-07-11 05:20 AM
    @bigbamboo - They didn't give a reason, but said that the release had just been pushed back i.e. that day (I got the impression they had planned to release around mid Sept but something had gone wrong).
    bigbamboo likes this.
    09-07-11 08:54 AM
    @bigbamboo - They didn't give a reason, but said that the release had just been pushed back i.e. that day (I got the impression they had planned to release around mid Sept but something had gone wrong).
    Yes, they had given the 15th as a firm release date. It doesn't affect me on Voda, but my mate will be gutted...
    09-07-11 09:01 AM
    Count me in the gutted club, I can't believe this is delayed again, am getting seriously fed up with Orange. Would be interested to hear what the reason for the further delay is if anyone knows.
    09-08-11 03:57 PM
    Had a call on Wednesday from Carphone Warehouse who told me they could upgrade me to the Bold 9900 (on Orange).
    They didn't have any in stock and promised to call me back yesterday when they did, although I didn't hear back from them I notice that Orange is appearing on their (CPW) website under the networks available for the 9900 (when it hadn't previously).
    Will give them a call today and post up what I find out.
    Last edited by A.C; 09-09-11 at 05:05 AM.
    09-09-11 03:44 AM
    vodafail?... From someone with orange/t-mobile aka nothing nowhere? Lmao!!!

Posted from my crackberry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    :d:d:d:d:d
    09-09-11 05:03 AM
    Why buy a device as soon as it comes out anyway? You're going to end up with a much better discount if you buy it a few weeks/months afterwards, and Everything Everywhere will probably throw a discount in for the delay.

About Vodafail, yes, vodafail. Everything Everywhere is generally a lot more reliable with this being one of the only exceptions.
    i dont know what you are driving at but i like buying immediately it comes out. if you are short of cash to buy early, thats your personal issue
    09-09-11 05:06 AM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD