Just visited Vodafone UK site, 9900 is listed in their coming soon devices. This makes me a bit excited.

Here is the link.... BlackBerry Bold 9900 smartphone ? coming soon to Vodafone
    05-04-11 09:16 AM
    I think all carriers will be jumping on this and posting a 'coming soon page'

good to see though, nice find
    05-04-11 09:17 AM
    germany o2 plz
    ty

it is so beautiful : p
    05-04-11 09:18 AM
    Just visited Vodafone UK site, 9900 is listed in their coming soon devices. This makes me a bit excited.

Here is the link.... BlackBerry Bold 9900 smartphone ? coming soon to Vodafone
    Sweet

Slight error on the site
    <LI nodeIndex="2">Powered by BlackBerry 6.1 - the latest BlackBerry operating system
    05-04-11 09:40 AM
    Anyone knows where we can buy it online right now?
    05-04-11 02:53 PM
    Anyone knows where we can buy it online right now?
    No place. It has not been release by RIM yet.
    05-04-11 03:02 PM
    It says its dual core aswell! Lolif they get it first me think I'll move from o2 to vodafone, provided rim sort out the silly low app memory we may have available.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-04-11 03:09 PM
    Cool, thanks
    05-04-11 03:10 PM
    Great, it's looks like good news that they posted it there... Thank you.
    05-04-11 09:38 PM
    It says its dual core aswell! Lolif they get it first me think I'll move from o2 to vodafone, provided rim sort out the silly low app memory we may have available.

I agree it would be nice to install to sdcard/main memory or similar, just because it would be. However, I've never come anything close to filling up app memory, even on my Bold 9000 and its even less of an issue on my Torch, so thats not a thing to me really.

TBH I think we'll get SD/main memory apps on BB8 (or whatever the QNX os turns out to be called). Its a functionality that people have been asking for forever, and i don't see RIM ignoring it too much longer. I think that we'll have it arrive in the raft of cool new stuff that comes just from the switch to QNX. That would seem like the right time to do it, rather than recoding bbos, then qnx too.
    05-05-11 12:29 AM
    Registered and waiting...
    05-05-11 03:51 AM
    Registered and waiting...
    same dude picking this up as soon as it launches...
    05-05-11 04:27 AM
    I agree it would be nice to install to sdcard/main memory or similar, just because it would be. However, I've never come anything close to filling up app memory, even on my Bold 9000 and its even less of an issue on my Torch, so thats not a thing to me really.

TBH I think we'll get SD/main memory apps on BB8 (or whatever the QNX os turns out to be called). Its a functionality that people have been asking for forever, and i don't see RIM ignoring it too much longer. I think that we'll have it arrive in the raft of cool new stuff that comes just from the switch to QNX. That would seem like the right time to do it, rather than recoding bbos, then qnx too.
    So your happy to pay money and commit to a new 2 year contract in the knowledge you'll be using the same apps but on a quicker device? Not sure I can do that when I see how superior many of the apps are on iphones and android devices. Hopefully the amount of memory available will increase between now and release- it has 8GB onboard so it must be a software restriction.

05-05-11 02:07 PM
    very nice looking fone however how long a life is this model actually going
    to have since they reckon qnx is due out next year ?
    will they give up on it same
    as rumored to 9800 and 9780 ?
    or are rim going to keep, everyone happy with os for all from 4 upwards ?
    interesting times?
    05-05-11 02:14 PM
    IT DOESNT MATER about qnx because it will probably be a full touch screen so if you want a beast with a keyboard this phone is it!!!!!!!
    05-05-11 03:56 PM
    No mention of Vodafone having a short exclusivity period. Phew!

They have had a lot of those lately.

Maybe unbranded/sim free versions will be first to the market

05-05-11 05:15 PM
    bit more news folks....on the other carriers getting 9900 for the UK from CNET UK. Here is the link. BlackBerry 9900 heading for O2, Three and Vodafone | Crave | CNET UK

A date would be better than all this though!
    mssca likes this.
    05-06-11 09:54 AM
    got 2 upgrades in October gonna have to wait till then (impatiently)
    05-06-11 10:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD