03-06-12 05:10 PM
63 123
tools
    I have the black and my wife has the white 9900. I had wanted the white but when I saw it comes with a girlie case for a purse I was happy with the black and belt clip case.
    03-05-12 05:10 AM
    1-Black just because it was released earlier.
    03-05-12 05:54 AM
    1) not a dude

2) you're the one making the comments. Don't like someone taking issue, don't behave like some caveman.

Sent from my brain using Tapatalk
    Don't behave like you Can't Understand Normal Thinking. How anyone could possibly take offense at comments in a thread on what can only be a question of personal preference is beyond me.
    03-05-12 09:33 AM
    I guess my idea of normal thinking doesn't include offensive comments like "living in a ghetto".

Pretty happy about that, actually.

03-05-12 11:03 AM
    Regardless of what color it is, it's still the same blackberry bold 9900.
    adamrollins likes this.
    03-05-12 02:31 PM
    I guess my idea of normal thinking doesn't include offensive comments like "living in a ghetto".

Pretty happy about that, actually.

Subtlety is lost on you, isn't it?
    03-06-12 12:59 AM
    @reeneebob I'm also in the ghetto. So that makes two.
    03-06-12 01:20 AM
    I am happy with my white 9900, I like that it doesn't look like the typical blackberry. I have ghost armour on it so I'm not too worried about getting it dirty..
    03-06-12 05:01 AM
    When the bold just came out I bought the black one, it was a lot different then the white one I own now. The black had a bit more of a lag issue as well as it felt a little less "put together" if I may. When removing the battery door it was quite simple.

Now when I purchased the white one, right out the box the build felt a whole lot "tighter" the keys were even stiffer and the screen I'm guessing with the white body of the phone brighter as well. The lagging was non existent (w all the apps loaded back onto it) and after a couple drop it's proven to take it much better than the black. The battery door cannot be removed unless I pry it open as well. Not sure if this is common but these are just my observations.

I much more prefer the (uncommon) around me white bold. So many people have stopped me to look at it first hand.
    03-06-12 05:29 AM
    When the bold just came out I bought the black one, it was a lot different then the white one I own now. The black had a bit more of a lag issue as well as it felt a little less "put together" if I may. When removing the battery door it was quite simple.

Now when I purchased the white one, right out the box the build felt a whole lot "tighter" the keys were even stiffer and the screen I'm guessing with the white body of the phone brighter as well. The lagging was non existent (w all the apps loaded back onto it) and after a couple drop it's proven to take it much better than the black. The battery door cannot be removed unless I pry it open as well. Not sure if this is common but these are just my observations.

I much more prefer the (uncommon) around me white bold. So many people have stopped me to look at it first hand.
    My guess here is it's because you bought the black one when it was first released, so the bugs hadn't had a chance to have been removed after feedback from regular users. I own a black one that was purchased at the end of 2011, and from the soundsof your post, it is exactly like your white one. It's solid, battery cover is perfectly secure, no lags, bright screen, solid keys, etc.

I'm an Otterbox fiend, so I went with the black one since there are no plans to make a white case for the Bold 9900.

JB
    03-06-12 10:11 AM
    after 1 week
    my new 9900 white trackpad starting to failed

on my previous black one ( i use it about 3-4 months, the trackpad like to move by itself , but when i touch it , it normally stop)

on my 1 week old white one, the trackpad sometimes doesn't work at all !
    i don't want to claim warranty cause i might ended up getting worse build device
    now i just need to order some trackpad from the service centre and fixed it my self
    seriously these build quality issues are really really making me fed up !!!
    03-06-12 12:34 PM
    The white 9900 is absolutely stunning, and kevin agreed =)
    03-06-12 05:06 PM
    White is good if you don't need to see the keys and you want it to look good with your "My Little Pony".
    03-06-12 05:10 PM
63 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD