I think you got a lemon. My phone is running perfectly and battery life is much better than the 4S I had.
    That is the real problem with this phone: more reports of serious (dead) lemmons than any bberry in recent history. Read all the bricking treads/posts.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-11 02:37 AM
  2. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Bold 9900 is too amazing! ... Sexy, Classy and Very Very Professional!!! ... Yes.

11-14-11 03:28 AM
    Yep, best blackberry ever. Super fast, bug free, great battery life, super responsive touch screen, best keyboard ever, fluid and smooth operating system, rock solid and stable performance. Just a great all around device. Once we get 7.1 and wifi hotspot etc online, it very well could be the best portable communications device ever made.

Most of my friends who had androids or iphones have either switched or are in the process of switching. 2012 = the year of RIM.
    sophiebeaar likes this.
    11-14-11 03:51 AM
    Before you decide checkout this thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...hreads-668265/

While an evilFANBOYmaster may try to suggest they are all written by trolls, caveat emptor.

11-14-11 05:09 AM
    Not the best phone. But definately the best blackberry for communication purposes. For multimedia, go for android with their dual core. ipad 2 can't even run a decent high def avi. but a dual core htc/samsung will be sooo smooth. Use 2 phones to get the best of both worlds.
    Running hi-def avis is irrelevant to me when it comes to communication. Ease / speed of use, calls, antenna, battery power and messaging are what I measure a phone by and for this reason, the 9900 is in my opinion a better phone than the SG2.

For all its dual core power, I found my SG2 quite sluggish when flicking through images taken from its camera. I've just dropped a load of large mpeg files onto my 9900 and it whizzes through them.
    11-14-11 05:44 AM
    Before you decide checkout this thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...hreads-668265/

While an evilFANBOYmaster may try to suggest they are all written by trolls, caveat emptor.
    "evilFANBOYmaster"...I like that.

I happen to have a unique and rather expert perspective on how psychological manipulation techniques work in a viral marketing world. I see very clearly what is happening here on this forum and on others. And I don't like what I see with this attack on RIM. This forum is rather tiny compared to my regular haunts, I've been counter programming trolls like these (only MUCH better) for years on much larger battlefields. Just remember this...De omnibus dubitandum. Veritas Vos Liberabit.
    Last edited by EvilmasterMMA; 11-14-11 at 06:07 AM.
    11-14-11 06:03 AM
    No it isn't. The Blackberry Storm is.

Geez, what answer would you expect in the 9900 forum?
    k. geek.
    im a newbie ffs.

+ thanks everyone else
    11-14-11 02:22 PM
    Best BB ever. Period. There are other phones that do other things better. But if you like the benefits that a BB brings to the table, you won't do better than the 9900/9930. If you don't like it, a BB was never for you to begin with.

anon(73368) likes this.
    11-14-11 03:12 PM
    Best BB ever. Period. There are other phones that do other things better. But if you like the benefits that a BB brings to the table, you won't do better than the 9900/9930. If you don't like it, a BB was never for you to begin with.

Exactly! This usually applies to most people who always threaten to leave and go to other platforms because of the smallest things!
    11-15-11 09:29 AM
  10. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Bold 9900 IS without doubt the best blackberry ever!!!! ... and with the latest software upgrade .. the BATTERY LIFE IS AMAZING!!!

11-15-11 09:42 AM
    The BlackBerry BOLD 99** series to me is a very nice BlackBerry by RIM. But, I also think if they gave it a slightly larger screen, it would really give the competition a run for it's money...

Yes, I know there are a few other things that could be better, html email, contacts and images within them, but
    11-15-11 10:27 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD