Thank you all for your replies! I went out and bought the 9900 this weekend - I miss the larger screen already! Hope I get used to it soon. It is a nice phone and the keyboard is fantastic! Seriously hoping I won't run into the issues many have run into with this model. Don't have the luxury of swapping out phones whenever I need to..

Thanks again for your response! Should I now try to get that Nokia charger that seems to help with the battery drain problem?
    First thing you should do is update the OS. See this thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...9900-a-677228/ for info on the latest leak for the 9900. And if you're feeling a little adventurous, continue through the thread for info on swapping the radio file from the .540 version, which seems to be delivering some very good battery life.

Congrats and best of luck with the new phone.
    12-18-11 11:08 PM
    Thank you all for your replies! I went out and bought the 9900 this weekend - I miss the larger screen already! Hope I get used to it soon. It is a nice phone and the keyboard is fantastic! Seriously hoping I won't run into the issues many have run into with this model. Don't have the luxury of swapping out phones whenever I need to..

Thanks again for your response! Should I now try to get that Nokia charger that seems to help with the battery drain problem?
    If you have AT&T, you have 30 days to change your mind. My 9900 is for work but I tend to reach more for my 9810 which may have more to do with habit. The 9810 came out in August on AT&T and I was also torn between waiting for the 9900 which eventually released last month due the screen size and keyboard. It is great being able to see things on a larger screen in both portrait or landscape. The keyboard was easy to adapt to on my 9810 as I have owned the 8310 and the 9700. My 9000 keyboard was my favorite. While the 9810 is bulky in comparison, it still has the streamlined look of the smaller Bold series but upsized slightly. Be sure to power down your 9900 when you charge overnight and enjoy your new 9900. As far as chargers go, it is up to you but I have always stuck with the OEM charger.
    Last edited by jcp007; 12-19-11 at 06:31 AM.
    12-19-11 06:29 AM
    Congrats!!
    You wont regret your purchase, thats for sure
    12-19-11 07:29 AM
    for sure 9900 qwerty keypad too awesome!
    12-19-11 09:10 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD