Hi Folks, newbie here so please be kind to me...

I've just applied the latest upgrade to my 9930 and I've now got a black bar across the screen. More specifically it's the second pane down, with the sounds and alerts icon to the left, the message status in the middle and the search magnifying glass to the right. It used to be transparent and now it's black. Not a functional disaster I know but really irritating as it screws up the wallpaper. Does anyone know how to fix this or is it a new "feature" courtesy of the upgrade?

Thanks in advance...!
    LD
    08-08-12 11:12 AM
    Hi Folks, newbie here so please be kind to me...

I've just applied the latest upgrade to my 9930 and I've now got a black bar across the screen. More specifically it's the second pane down, with the sounds and alerts icon to the left, the message status in the middle and the search magnifying glass to the right. It used to be transparent and now it's black. Not a functional disaster I know but really irritating as it screws up the wallpaper. Does anyone know how to fix this or is it a new "feature" courtesy of the upgrade?

Thanks in advance...!
    LD
    They should all be transparent, but when you hit the second pane and the notifications/calendar events scroll down, it does get a little darker but still is quite transparent. It's normal that it gets darker as an effect to bring out the notifications.
    08-08-12 12:18 PM
    Thanks theonecid. I know what it's supposed to look like - but this is now black background, not transparent at all. Weirdly though it is transparent when it's locked.
    08-08-12 12:53 PM
    Perhaps just an error in the theme. Replace it with a new copy of the same theme?
    08-08-12 02:01 PM
    A battery pull did the trick! Thanks for your help guys.
    08-08-12 02:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD