My BIS logo does not appear unless I am connected to my wireless network and so I dont recieve my e-mails.

On my Screen I am always seeing EDGE. I am with O2

Todays my first day using this phone and could do with some advice

Using Bold 9900

Thanks
    10-13-11 08:34 PM
    I don't get BIS logo either(if you are talking about the Blackberry logo in the top area), but I do get emails, Internet and BBM. I also see this logo when connected to the wifi.

I don't think that's the problem. The RIM is having server issue world wide for the last few days. May be that's what causing the problem. Today they fixed the system for Canada and I got all my emails at once.
    10-13-11 08:37 PM
    Yh I am talking about the blackberry logo appearing at the top. I dont seem to recieve e-mails unless i am wirelessly connected.

I am in the UK
    10-13-11 08:41 PM
    I am lost by what you mean 'wirelessly connected'. Do you mean to a home or public WI-FI? Or just 3g/HSPA+ in general?
    10-13-11 09:52 PM
    All Blackberry core apps such as the email app use the BIS connection grater data. Do you have a BIS plan? Make sure you do because in some countries you can get a Blackberry with a regular plan, but all the BIS functions such as emails, Internet, BBM won't work.

Oh ya... when you say wireless, you mean wifi right?
    10-13-11 11:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD