Well I got the Blackberry Classic from eBay. It was from a different seller. Box and everything looked brand new. Phone looks like it has never been used. Even had all the plastic protectors on it.
    BB10 sure is different from the Bold's BB7. So many options and settings on this new phone. I've been having a little issue with sending and receiving emails. I have a gmail account and a yahoo account. Yesterday I took a photo at the park and tried to send it but the email wouldn't send. It just had the little clock icon to the left of the email. Same thing happened on both accounts. When the Classic is on my home w-fi emails works great but when it's on the Verizon network it seems to be hit and miss. Never had this issue with the old Bold. Any ideas? thx
    Did you get the proper Classic for VZW model?
    09-14-19 04:13 PM
    Did you get the proper Classic for VZW model?
    Yep. It's got the Verizon logo front and back and called up Verizon to activate it. Installing a BB10 software update on it right now. 10.3.3.2129. Hope that helps.
    09-14-19 04:20 PM
    Yep. It's got the Verizon logo front and back and called up Verizon to activate it. Installing a BB10 software update on it right now. 10.3.3.2129. Hope that helps.
    Did it get provisioned for CDMA or could you be in area that has lost CDMA for expanded LTE replacement already?
    09-14-19 04:26 PM
    Did it get provisioned for CDMA or could you be in area that has lost CDMA for expanded LTE replacement already?
    On the top of the display it says 4GLTE. Verizon isn't activating any more phones on 3G. Too bad because if they still did a reactivation of my old Bold probably would have fixed the no BIS problem.
    09-14-19 04:31 PM
    On the top of the display it says 4GLTE. Verizon isn't activating any more phones on 3G. Too bad because if they still did a reactivation of my old Bold probably would have fixed the no BIS problem.
    I’m not on VZW but I think you don’t have full CDMA on device as was intended when device was introduced. Kind of like VZW has only activated 1/2 your phone by not provisioning CDMA if that’s case.
    09-14-19 04:35 PM
    If your line was BIS supported and you swapped out same line for another CDMA device, it should have been CDMA activated override since you weren’t adding CDMA device, just replacing. If that’s case, I’d escalate and get service you’re paying for.

I’m a grave dancer on BB10 for some things but this isn’t one. I believe @TrumpetTiger uses BB10 on VZW if not mistaken.
    09-14-19 04:52 PM
    Hey Len,

Are you still having issues? @Chuck Finley69 is correct; I'm both a huge fan and advocate for BB10 and am using a Z30 on Verizon. I also have a Verizon Classic which I use as a test unit for exactly this kind of situation. Let me know if you're having trouble and we can probably get it sorted.

(By the way Chuck, thanks as always for pausing in your dancing long enough to send up the Tigersignal. )
    09-17-19 02:05 PM
    I will try that pronto. . . Amazon supplies - I will pick longest warrantee?
    Hey Carry,

Just checking in here; did the new battery fix it? Let me know and we'll get everything fixed for you as best as we can...
    09-17-19 02:05 PM
    If your line was BIS supported and you swapped out same line for another CDMA device, it should have been CDMA activated override since you weren’t adding CDMA device, just replacing. If that’s case, I’d escalate and get service you’re paying for.

I’m a grave dancer on BB10 for some things but this isn’t one. I believe @TrumpetTiger uses BB10 on VZW if not mistaken.
    I installed a big update on the phone yesterday so will continue to test it and see if things improve. Thx for the help!
    Last edited by len5; 09-17-19 at 08:58 PM.
    09-17-19 08:16 PM
    I installed a big update on the phone yesterday so will continue to test it and see if things improve. Thx for the help!
    No problem although I don’t really do a lot around here except well I’m not sure ......

It’s really @TrumpetTiger @conite plus many other knowledgeable people that help with everything BB at some level.

Comedic relief? I’m not even good at that... just keep updating what you find as it helps the whole community
    09-18-19 06:38 AM
35 12