Hi

I have a problem.

I have a 9900 that I sent for repair, so I have a 9700 meanwhile.

Usually when I changed device, I would restore all my info from my 9900 to my 9700 and setting up my email accounts wouldn't be a problem. As soon as my phone registers with the wireless network, all works great.

This time, nothing works. I tried registering in the host routing table, I tried to go on the BIS site for my carrier: https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=virginmobile, I tried all the options in there. Including changing device and send service books. Nothing is working... When I tried to activate the email accounts in the email setup, it says the service is unavailable and to try again later...

Please help me ! I need my email 24/7 !!
    05-10-12 04:34 PM
    Try going to www.blackberry.com/integrate from your device browser.
    05-10-12 04:38 PM
    You, my friend, are a life saver. Thank you.
    05-10-12 05:11 PM
    Glad I could help!

Cheers,
    05-10-12 05:25 PM
    Oni,

I haven't heard of the option you mentioned above. Is it some kind of activation portal or something...?
    05-10-12 05:34 PM
    Yes, it's an activation portal. Use it as a last resort if the usual suspects don't work after switching devices or SIM swapping or whatever. Some users do not have access to their carrier's BIS page, and some carriers are doing away with that all together. This portal bypasses the carrier and just registers your device with network (BB)

Only thing is you have to do it from your device browser, and if you do go there, you will have to reactivate all your connected e-mail accounts.....so don't visit for fun.
    keyhole and Eli_B like this.
    05-10-12 06:10 PM
    great to know....
    05-10-12 08:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD