Hello all. Ok so this is my issue. I have birthdays manually entered into my contacts but they wont show up in my notification bar. They did at one time but i deleted the notifications but now want them back. Now i have tried deleting the birthday, saving the contact, then re adding the birthday and saving the contact, and no luck. Also i do not have and never have had it connected with facebook calender. I have even added some more birthdays to newer contacts and they still will not show up in my calender notification bar. And help would be appreciated.
    06-01-12 07:03 AM
    I've just noticed this, does anyone have a fix?
    06-01-12 07:22 AM
    It is the OS... a bug.

Which OS are you using? If you look in your calendar, they don't show either.

You need to use an OS higher than .267.

Check these threads out:

Post # 3 is the only way to make the birthday to appear once you have the correct OS: adding birthdays to calendar - 9930

Birthday calendar issue

Page 8 on this thread: Leaked OS 7.1.0.267 for BlackBerry Bold 9930 Findings and Fixes

Hope this helps.

Edit:

GSFWR,
    Second link is a thread you started but the answer wasn't in it.
    Last edited by dustanh; 06-01-12 at 09:45 AM.
    06-01-12 09:41 AM
    Yes that does help thank you. Tho I didn't see the reply till now...after being on the phone with BlackBerry for days and ended up with the same answer lol. Oh well
    wolfee48 likes this.
    06-07-12 05:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD