Hello,

i have a 9900.
    Everything was fine until i�ve made a upgrade to the .353 FW.
    Work everything on the first day and then, some programs stop to connect to internet.
    I�ve already wipe my phone, reload the OS, talk to my carrier (everything is OK), made some batery pulls, etc, and the problem remain.
    The browser work, the MSN messenger work, the Gtalk work, but i can�t connect to my BBID, blackberry protect don�t work, facebook don�t work, twitter don�t work,Social feeds don�t work
    I�ve already put the OS version (.296) that came with the phone. But the problem remains.
    Some programs can connect to internet, some other don�t.
    Please help me. I don�t know what i can do more.

big thanks
    09-01-11 10:08 AM
    On your BlackBerry, Press Menu, go to Options, then go to Device, then go to Advanced System Settings, then go to Host Routing Table, then press the BB Menu Key on your phone, then select Register, then wait for 30 seconds, then try again and see if it works or not
    09-01-11 10:32 AM
    Hello
    thanks for your help.
    but still don�t work.
    How weird this damn thing is.
    some programs connect to internet, like MSN,gtalk, browser, and most others don�t
    09-01-11 10:43 AM
    i�ve noticed that on the Host Routing Table, there is already some lines of configurations. it�s normal that way?
    i don�t know what to do. Just finish spoke with my carrier and it�s confirmed, everything it�s fine from their side
    09-01-11 10:50 AM
    Try going to Options, then go to Device, then go to Application Management. Choose an app that isn't working and go to permissions. Set all permissions to allow and see if that works.
    09-01-11 10:57 AM
    Then try resending your Service Books.
    09-01-11 11:02 AM
    already set permissions to allow. still don�t work ((
    09-01-11 11:08 AM
    how can i resend the service books? already have some things in there
    09-01-11 11:10 AM
    I'm having the same problems on Vodafone uk today, I smell BIS upgrades happening. Browser, BBM, Emails work just fine, the rest don't.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-11 11:15 AM
    are you serious? i�m since morning to try solve this thing out!
    09-01-11 11:16 AM
    Everything back to normal starting 20 minutes ago. I know, happened at the worst time for me, I was using the maps to navigate and both google maps and bb maps wouldn't work.

Edit- I first thought it was a roaming problem as I was in the south of ireland, roaming from northern ireland but continued when I got back.

Last edited by belfastdispatcher; 09-01-11 at 11:53 AM.
    09-01-11 11:51 AM
    problems solved!
    RIM maintenence!
    09-01-11 11:53 AM
    problems solved!
    RIM maintenence!
    Is yours back to normal too?

09-01-11 11:54 AM
    Mine is not only back to normal but also seems a lot faster: facebook, appworld, bbm music, maps, they seem very fast now.

09-01-11 11:58 AM
    yes it is
    09-01-11 12:07 PM
    Lol, I ended up using written directions from google places to navigate, not as bad as you might think, I'll def remember how to get there now.

09-01-11 12:10 PM
    happy for you guys...
    09-01-11 03:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD