04-11-11 02:31 PM
41 12
tools
    Man I can't wait.......I would definitely pay up to $300 after disc + tax for the Touch.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-11 09:29 PM
    really nice pics.but why are the talk and end keys not the normal green and red? i guess rim wants to keep it clear for the new devices.and why pick a page out of the iphone 4 when it comes to volume keys? besides this the bold touch is shaping up to be a very sharp looking device.i can't wait to test it out.

I like it like that... but I have never actuaky owned a blackberry
    04-08-11 02:48 AM
    I like it like that... but I have never actuaky owned a blackberry
    Get ready.
    04-08-11 07:07 AM
    I for one have been waiting for this form factor since my old Treo days. It looks to be a real solid device.

My only concern is how RIM is going to make the jump to 4g/LTE. I could see them releasing this phone in the summer then having a 4G version available before the holidays.

My next phone will be a LTE BB. Signing up for a 2 year plan when 3G is already being replaced just doesn't seem smart to me.

I just hope I won't have to wait a whole year more to see the 4G BB on Verizon!
    04-08-11 09:32 AM
    I hope to see some real details at BBW rather than just the announcement of these phones and then a "coming soon".. it's already well into 2011 without any new BBs.
    04-08-11 09:39 AM
    I for one have been waiting for this form factor since my old Treo days. It looks to be a real solid device.

My only concern is how RIM is going to make the jump to 4g/LTE. I could see them releasing this phone in the summer then having a 4G version available before the holidays.

My next phone will be a LTE BB. Signing up for a 2 year plan when 3G is already being replaced just doesn't seem smart to me.

I just hope I won't have to wait a whole year more to see the 4G BB on Verizon!
    I for sure will be getting the bold touch, Storm 2 is just underpowered.

Like you I want a 4g capable BB, but according to rumors and I believe a statement from someone in RIM we won't see a 4g/LTE BB until late 2012.

Now Verizon is offering unlimited 4g/LTE for the same price as unlimited 3g. I thought they would do what sprint did and add a premium for 4g/LTE access. That's a great price. But they plan to phase that out this summer, and change to teir data pricing.

I'd like to grandfather that price in, but I can't stand android (which are the only phones currently supporting the 4g/lte network on VZW).

It would be awesome if we were surprised by RIM, and found out next month these BBs would support the new 4g/lte network, and get that 4g for 29.99..
    04-08-11 01:36 PM
    Will this phone with 3G be capable of data and voice simultaneously? Unlike the iphone where it's also 3G, it's not capable of both at the same time.
    04-08-11 06:53 PM
    Will this phone with 3G be capable of data and voice simultaneously? Unlike the iphone where it's also 3G, it's not capable of both at the same time.
    It should be. Data and voice work fine over HSPA (3G) on my Torch.
    04-08-11 09:45 PM
    Even on Verizon?
    04-08-11 09:46 PM
    No. CDMA "3G" is different than GSM "3G". HSPA is what allows simultaneous voice and data. I'm not sure about LTE though.
    04-08-11 09:59 PM
    Which carrier(s) are getting this phone?
    04-08-11 10:30 PM
    Does anyone know if the screen will be strong? Like I have dropped my 9330 a lot and had no real damage to my screen, but once I drop my ipod for the 1st time the screen shattered... Just wondering if the screen can handle drops or not

04-11-11 05:10 AM
    Buy some Stickum. It was banned in the NFL, but it's just fine for personal use. Either that or get a girly wrist strap. Something with Hello Kitty on it since you seem to hold a BlackBerry like Justin Beiber.

04-11-11 05:17 AM
    Buy some Stickum. It was banned in the NFL, but it's just fine for personal use. Either that or get a girly wrist strap. Something with Hello Kitty on it since you seem to hold a BlackBerry like Justin Beiber.

LMAO or maybe I hold a phone like its a phone, and some times I forget its in my lap and I get up and it drops, or its slips out of my shorts pockets... But that was funny

04-11-11 05:28 AM
    I'd suggest wearing tighter shorts, but that may not be a good option if your job is prison guard.

04-11-11 05:40 AM
    I'd suggest wearing tighter shorts, but that may not be a good option if your job is prison guard.

Lol but do you know what I'm asking? Like if I drop my blackberry tour or 9330 on the ground the screen won't be messed up, but if I drop a iphone 4 the screen will shattered.

04-11-11 02:31 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD