Hey guys,

FYI..

I wrote BestSkins cause they have the same skins as ZAGG but much cheaper!!

they wrote me back and they have a intro price and pre order that will go out before or on Aug 31..

Full body skin is $7.19

here is the link:

BlackBerry Bold 9900/9930 Skin
    joewoo and Guatiao like this.
    08-19-11 10:13 AM
    very nice find
    08-19-11 10:50 AM
    thanks, ordered!
    08-19-11 11:59 AM
    Thanks! Ordered and now awaiting shipment! If this offers superior coverage i may just ditch the knock off otterbox case and go commando with this haha
    08-23-11 03:03 PM
    theyre usually great skins, but the last one i put on my 9780 didnt stick too well. dont get me wrong, ive installed about 12 or 13 BSE's and have never had this problem before... just something to think about.

despite this, i would never buy a zagg, especially because theyre putting their branding ON THE SCREEN. ugh. what a terrible design idea!
    08-23-11 04:17 PM
    Zagg is putting their logo on the material now, who the heck wants that on there. I will likely order a BSE kit but not for the display portion I have other ones for that. I want protection for the buttons, battery door, below the keyboard etc.
    08-23-11 08:19 PM
    Zagg is putting their logo on the material now, who the heck wants that on there. I will likely order a BSE kit but not for the display portion I have other ones for that. I want protection for the buttons, battery door, below the keyboard etc.
    same here... the screen protection is not so great! i got a nice protector for it... just want the battery door, the BOLD area and certain parts covered..
    08-23-11 08:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD