I've been trying to sync an itunes playlist via the desktop software for mac and it flat out SUCKS. I'm having numerous issues that are a pain in the a$$ like incorrect artwork or no artwork being attached to songs, songs not syncing at all, and it freezes nearly everytime I sync until I hit "stop" or force quit. Oh and the Home Wifi sync thing is a joke- most confusing software ever. Many of my songs aren't purchased, theres a lot of rips from cd's etc.

Is there a better way to do this, via other software or something? Getting tired of it.
    09-09-11 02:47 PM
    Agree that the desktop software sucks, although I still use it. The worst thing for me is that it seems to mean that bluetoothed songs can't be found and aren't added to the media library (with this previously being a good way around drm).

I've wondered whether just a copy and paste dump when hocked up to a computer would work - anyone tried this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-11 05:08 PM
    Call Captain Tune Up!

Attachment 93183
    09-09-11 05:20 PM
    yeah tune up helps a little. For artwork and such. I use the wifi sync option to get it to my phone though dont really hook it up to computer.
    09-09-11 05:24 PM
    yeah tune up helps a little. For artwork and such. I use the wifi sync option to get it to my phone though dont really hook it up to computer.
    Oh, it really does??? Haha, I was just playing around but good to know! I don't put any music on my phone at all personally. When the rare need arises where I would like to listen to anything, Pandora is always there to get my back!
    09-09-11 05:34 PM
    I've wondered whether just a copy and paste dump when hocked up to a computer would work - anyone tried this?
    I've wanted to try this but of course I only want a certain playlist from iTunes, and I don't want to just drop the song files on it, I need the artist folders. To my knowledge, there's no way to do it.

Wondering if other software like PocketMac is better?
    09-09-11 05:40 PM
    Have you tried the latest Beta Desktop Client from the Beta Zone?
    09-09-11 05:58 PM
    Have you tried the latest Beta Desktop Client from the Beta Zone?
    Nope, why?
    09-09-11 06:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD