Hi guys -

I did check the forums before posting but I couldn't really find any newer posts, just posts relating to previous OS's.

I'm wondering what the most efficient way would be to sync my 9900 (7.1.0.402) to my Macbook's iCal?

Or I am definitely down for using a different calendar, any suggestions that I can easily sync to my phone with?

Thanks a lot and happy Canada day!
    07-01-12 04:55 PM
    Hi guys -

I did check the forums before posting but I couldn't really find any newer posts, just posts relating to previous OS's.

I'm wondering what the most efficient way would be to sync my 9900 (7.1.0.402) to my Macbook's iCal?

Or I am definitely down for using a different calendar, any suggestions that I can easily sync to my phone with?

Thanks a lot and happy Canada day!
    If you have a google account you can sign into that from both iCal and your BlackBerry and have the contacts sync. Alternatively you can set BB Desktop Manager to do it.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    KelownaAlex likes this.
    07-01-12 04:57 PM
    +1 for Google..

I use it to sync my contacts/calendar/email across all devices..

Bb9930, bbplaybook, imac and macbook pro - once set up, it is seamless.
    07-01-12 05:32 PM
    I sync my 9930 to my macbook pro (And past BB devices as well) using " MarkSpace's Missing Sync for BB". Much better than any BB desktop version, old or latest.

I am anti Google, icloud, etc. Solid alternatives are sometimes difficult to find - Missing Sync is solid.

For what it is worth, for my new ipad sync to Mac, I bought SyncMate. Allows me to completely avoid icloud, itunes. SO my BB,Mac and ipad jive. It also allows my phone to be recognized as an external hardrive so i can drag drop files between ipad or phone and mac vs. some drawn out i-"something" type of sync just for one or two items.

But missing Sync has been good for me and worth the money.
    Good luck
    07-07-12 12:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD