Hey. So I have now been unsing my 9930 for about 2 weeks now and its the best phone I have ever used overall. I have owned a 9650, env touch, droid X, and a droid bionic. I simply wanted something that worked. Sure, the droids had a great browsing experience, but they were huge! Could not fit em in my pocket. And the speakerphone wasn't that great
    With the 9930, its sleek, sexy, and for me that batt lasts most of the day. Sometimes I miss flash and netflix, but I've been so busy at work latley, its not a big deal. Actually canceled netflix the other day. I'm thinking about adding a PB to my 9930. I'm thinking it would be a nice pair.
    I really am happy, as long as I don't have the "death" that some ppl report, then I'm gonna keep loving this sleek bold and amazing keyboard. Just sharing how happy I am with this phone, its a great machine that makes my life eaiser.
    Everyone have a great day and thanks for reading!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-11 08:48 AM
    Nice. Yep people just need to find what works for them even if it isn't the flashest or greatest thing around. I also like my playbook a lot and will love it when the bugs are fixed etc. No netflix but I don't use it anyway but it has flash.

Great combo a bb bridged to the playbook for the things the bb is too small for or can't do.
    11-05-11 09:11 AM
    everything on it is perfect... i just wish it had the Marvel Comics App
    11-05-11 09:15 AM
    I hope the browsing is not bad on the 9900. Im really looking to buy it tomorrow. Already told my wife and now she wants to dump her iphone, but i told her she cant...jijijiji!

11-05-11 09:17 AM
    Just activated my new 9930.....and so it begins!
    11-05-11 09:19 AM
    I hope the browsing is not bad on the 9900. Im really looking to buy it tomorrow. Already told my wife and now she wants to dump her iphone, but i told her she cant...jijijiji!

browsing is just as fast and responsive as upper-level android phones (i can't speak for the iphone, since i have never used one). You do get some checkerboarding every once in awhile, but it disappears very quickly. I don't think you will be disappointed.
    11-05-11 09:28 AM

i just picked mine up yesterday setting up now
    i like how the keyboard is designed.
    which i phnoe did she have?
    11-05-11 09:53 AM

Browsing is awesome

11-05-11 11:57 AM
    ... I'm thinking about adding a PB to my 9930. I'm thinking it would be a nice pair.
    I'm thoroughly enjoying the 9900/PlayBook combo. There's really not much you can't do with this set up.
    11-05-11 12:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD