Greetings

I have a BES Account on a microsoft server, I purchased a new bold 9900 and added the blackberry service with the carrier in the uk called 3. when i try to use the BES activation it hangs and never connects to server. I have called 3 support to make sure this is bes service and not bis and they have no idea what i am talking about. does anyone know what is going on here? Does 3 bave a bes service and a bis service. BIS works if i add my accounts that way but i really want to use bes for security etc. i have reset my activation password on my bes account but its like 3 blocks BES from working on payt as you go.

Thanks
    09-14-11 08:00 PM
    I have seen the same issues on my 9900's when activating on our BES's. They do eventually activate, but can be brutally slow and long to do so.
    09-14-11 08:05 PM
    Three UK does not offer BES plans, only BIS
    09-15-11 12:21 AM
    Thanks for the feedback all, what carrier should i use with pay as you go to bet BES while i am here in the uk?

Cheers!
    09-15-11 06:10 AM
    Thanks for the feedback all, what carrier should i use with pay as you go to bet BES while i am here in the uk?

Cheers!
    O2 UK, T-Mobile UK or Orange UK.
    09-15-11 06:16 AM
    No one offers BES on PAYG in the UK
    09-15-11 09:07 AM
    Send a PIN to PIN message to make sure you have the correct plans in place. If PIN to PIN fails, then you don't have the correct plans
    09-15-11 09:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD