i dont know how relevant the drain percentage is but the analyzer in 7.1 is saying bebuzz is one of the active apps. IS there a lighter footprint led app?
    01-25-12 02:50 AM
    Never used one but heard good things about buzzme. Give it a go?
    01-25-12 02:54 AM
    Never used one but heard good things about buzzme. Give it a go?
    I would try Advance OS and LED if you haven't use LED apps before in appworld. It's free and has most of the features of bebuzz. I have bebuzz by the way and love it the interface is really well done. My bro has Advance OS and LED and he likes it so try the free one and if you don't like it go with bebuzz.
    01-25-12 03:01 AM
    Hahahaha but would you like to tell OP that does bebuzz drains out your battery or not as he is bit concerned there?
    01-25-12 04:00 AM
    Hahahaha but would you like to tell OP that does bebuzz drains out your battery or not as he is bit concerned there?
    haha ohhhh I completely forgot... sorry op . I haven't noticed any real impact on the battery, I would assume the just a little bit more then the standard LED (different colors draw different amount of power). Not enough extra drain to make me not use it. You could try Advance OS and LED like I told DaNii1985 to see if it uses less battery then bebuzz
    01-25-12 04:36 AM
    I haven't noticed any significant battery drain when using BeBuzz compared with when I deleted it. Regardless of what application you use to handle your custom LED notifications, it is going to have to run sometime in order to work. There isn't going to be a program that will allow you to do this without running sometime.

I haven't used any of the other LED applications, but I have always been a BeBuzz user. I can't imagine that you would see much of a difference between it or another LED application. The only thing I've noticed with the newest version of BeBuzz (BeBuzz 5) has been a memory leak (at least for me), and I don't like the integration with BBM, I find it more of a burden than anything.

Are you having issues with your battery life? Is your device analyzer showing anything else running?
    01-25-12 09:30 AM
    I haven't noticed any significant battery drain when using BeBuzz compared with when I deleted it. Regardless of what application you use to handle your custom LED notifications, it is going to have to run sometime in order to work. There isn't going to be a program that will allow you to do this without running sometime.

I haven't used any of the other LED applications, but I have always been a BeBuzz user. I can't imagine that you would see much of a difference between it or another LED application. The only thing I've noticed with the newest version of BeBuzz (BeBuzz 5) has been a memory leak (at least for me), and I don't like the integration with BBM, I find it more of a burden than anything.

Are you having issues with your battery life? Is your device analyzer showing anything else running?
    just the rim stuff. bebuzz is much more complicated now which is why it might be showing up in the analyser. good program but with it integrating into other parts of the device to have to perform more functions, maybe it using more cpu.
    01-28-12 02:06 AM
    I've used BeBuzz for 3 years now and I never noticed any change in battery life due to it being installed. I'm running version 5 now on my 9900 and battey life is the same as it was when I was using version 2 and 3. Most days I only go through 40-50% of my battery after an overnight charge, and that is making 3-4 phone calls, receiving /sending a few emails and texts, using the camera, etc. I'm running 585, btw.
    01-28-12 03:06 PM
    Nope, have not noticed any drainage on my battery life with bebuzz.....love the app and wouldn't trade it ever....
    01-29-12 01:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD