Hey just wondering if BBweather is working for anyone using a 9930 or other BB7 phone. When I switched devices, the one on my 8330 that was xfer'd over would not open on my 9930. The icon changes with the weather (sun, cloud, lightning, etc) but I cannot get the app actually to open.
    09-09-11 01:07 PM
    Hey just wondering if BBweather is working for anyone using a 9930 or other BB7 phone. When I switched devices, the one on my 8330 that was xfer'd over would not open on my 9930. The icon changes with the weather (sun, cloud, lightning, etc) but I cannot get the app actually to open.
    Yes I have the latest version for OS 7 which would of course include the 9900/9930 which is what I have.

If you go here:

Bellshare - BerryWeather and actually right click on the proper link for OS 7 and highlight the link ending in .jad... then copy and paste that link into an email and sent it to your device. Once you get it click on it and it will install the new version andthat is all there is to it. That is why you could not use it from the 8330.

If you have any remnanats from the failed attempt moving it over make sure you have completly removed and uninstall anything having to do with the older version first and then proceed as I mentioned.

Do several battery pulls in this instance because it will make sure you have no old files. After that you will have no trouble and if anything else comes up just give me a yell.

PS I also forgot to tell you that if you are using the paid or free version you must also do one more thing which is called a PIN switch so when you go onto the Bellshare site I sent you to and do what I told you, Go to customer service and go to PIN Switch and give them the new PIN for your new device and then you are totally done and ready to go.

Don't forget if I helped I would appreciate the thanks.
    Last edited by Jaguarr40; 09-09-11 at 02:36 PM.
    09-09-11 01:23 PM
    I have it working also.
    09-09-11 02:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD