i Got tired of waiting, my blackberry been bricked since November soooo.. thought abt it.. hay maybe tha soldering just aint making a proper connection and i dont own a heat gun nor a hairdryer so i went into tha kitchen ...
    turn on tha stove, set oven to 450 degrees.. and baked my blackberry motherboard for 15 minutes.. it was scorching hot wen i took it out.. had to let it sit for an hour.. then put phone back together n it still aint working .. ugggh
    i officially hate rim..
    haaate em...

anyways ima put my 9900 up on ebay, sorry for tha poor sap that buys this crap
    01-14-12 12:27 AM
    Have you tried any of the methods to unbrick?

Some had success of unbricking using the methods on different computers.
    01-14-12 12:31 AM
    i Got tired of waiting, my blackberry been bricked since November soooo.. thought abt it.. hay maybe tha soldering just aint making a proper connection and i dont own a heat gun nor a hairdryer so i went into tha kitchen ...
    turn on tha stove, set oven to 450 degrees.. and baked my blackberry motherboard for 15 minutes.. it was scorching hot wen i took it out.. had to let it sit for an hour.. then put phone back together n it still aint working .. ugggh
    i officially hate rim..
    haaate em...

anyways ima put my 9900 up on ebay, sorry for tha poor sap that buys this crap
    if you actually did put it in the oven... you sir, are insane. first off all, you can easily try many fixes, and also bring it into a repair shop. i don't understand how you couldn't just bring it into a repair shop. i hope your selling it on ebay with proper descriptions.
    Jake90087 likes this.
    01-14-12 12:34 AM
    cant bother with this anyyyyyyymore, its frustrating.. rim is just ed up and the phone is still fine doin tha same clock spin then shuts up..
    im trying to sell it, obviously i'll leave out tha part of me putting it in tha oven
    if it doesnt gets sold in a week i'll send it to a repair shop
    01-14-12 12:42 AM
    It's nice to see there are some honest ebay sellers out there. If you actually did put it in the oven, I hope it doesn't sell and that you're unable to claim on your warranty.

I mean, you even went as far as to say you feel sorry for the person that buys it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Mom2One likes this.
    01-14-12 02:24 AM
    obvious troll is obvious
    01-14-12 05:34 AM
    obvious troll is obvious
    Right you are.
    01-14-12 05:40 AM
    Not one post looking for help, to get your 9900 working again, and you have the nerve to post this crap? Pea brain indeed.

Congratulations on taking all of humanity a step backwards.
    Jake90087 likes this.
    01-14-12 06:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD