Bbm is gone from my bold 9900. How do I fix this?
    According to BlackBerry App World it's installed.

Posted via CB10
    12-13-13 02:37 PM
    What prompted it to disappear? were you reloading the OS, installing a leak etc?

You are sure it's gone and not hidden? ie. you aren't getting messages from contacts in the main messages app anymore?

Anyhow, while unsure of how you'd loose BBM, I have had other apps previously say they were installed in app world, but not be. The solution for me was to visit app world from my PC, and trigger the app to install from there.. it pops up and reinstalls despite not being able to trigger it from app world on the device.
    12-13-13 02:40 PM
    You can reinstall BBM without using BlackBerry World and see if that brings the icon back.

This thread has links for Over The Air installs of different versions of BBM before the latest version 8:

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=879329

And here is the latest version 8 but it's a Zip file:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/51e42a2ujy...BM8.0.0.94.zip

If you download it using a computer you'll have to unzip (extract) it then copy the unzipped folder to your BlackBerry over a USB cable, unplug the cable, then open Files on your BlackBerry, browse to the folder you copied, open the .jad file in the folder then click Download to install it.

If you download it on your BlackBerry plug it in to a computer, browse to where you downloaded the .zip file, unzip it there, unplug the cable, then open Files on your BlackBerry, browse to the unzipped folder, open the .jad file in the folder then click Download to install it.

Posted via CB10 on Z10 STL100-2 on EE, UK
    12-13-13 03:52 PM