HI
    I need help here I have blackberry 9900 and 9700 and used to have 9000 and 8520 so basicly all devices loool
    The problem here is that I used to plug in any of my blackberrys to USB in my honda for mp3 (using my mass storage) and it was working fine and now when I plug my new BB9900 I always get unsupported massage in my car as well as a massege in my bb (like if it did not recognize the usb or the bb ) at first it give me a messege use as usb or use as media sync or charger only all of them working as a charger. I have 2 memory bulid in 8 gb and memory 4 gb anyways I Changed the cables 3 times origenal RIM cable and nothing. Otherwise the bb works fine in my pc as usb
    And btw I tried my brother 9900 and the same problem
    And I tried in his usb in his car and it did not work

Is this a problem in os7 or bb9900 cause all other devices were working fine

So please help me to fix this issue ????

What's up with the date 2043 ??????
    10-23-11 03:10 PM
    It's just newer technology to be honest. Sometimes older technology has trouble reading the newer.

My car's iPod cable can't read iPod touches 4th gen and up. 2nd/3rd it does alright but sometimes i have issues. It says "charging unsopported with this device" sometimes. But my trusty 2007 iPod Classic works amazing.

Can you do Bluetooth?
    10-23-11 03:18 PM
    No I can't
    10-23-11 03:32 PM
    I just want it to recognize the mp3
    Btw when I plug it, it charges my bb so nothing wrong here I think its a software thing
    I heared in general that there is a problem in the mass storage in 9900 anyways helpppppp

What about the date that sets augest 2043 ?????
    10-23-11 03:51 PM
    Not sure where in your earlier post, you mention 2043? but I had a similar problem, and had to back up my phone, and then do a secuirty wipe - everything ( as far as the date) was fine after that.

Wayno

ps try using a spell check? your post is so difficult to read...
    10-24-11 09:15 AM
    Not sure where in your earlier post, you mention 2043? but I had a similar problem, and had to back up my phone, and then do a secuirty wipe - everything ( as far as the date) was fine after that.

Wayno

ps try using a spell check? your post is so difficult to read...
    I'm thinking they don't speak English haha.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-11 11:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD