hi! I'm new here and I wanted to know if I downloaded the leaked version of BB OS which included Mobile Hotspot will it do any harm to my phone? and how to ?
    Also Issues, I've been experiencing some hotness of the battery.. it's very weird. I use the application "Battery Watch" and it says my battery is 41Celsius ... Can someone give me advice to prevent that from happening? My battery also drains VERY Fast.
    12-07-11 05:03 AM
    so far i've been able to solve every issue i've had with my 9900. my battery no longer drains quickly and get through a whole day without much worrying, meaning not unusually different than if i were using another platform's flagship phone.

a leaked version of the new OS won't seem to hurt your device as many seem to have downloaded it but I am still sticking to 540 because it is a very solid build i think, and i'm in no rush for a mobile hotspot.

when the phone gets hot, mine is usually caused by bad signals (don't trust the signal bars). if you get like shady connectivity with full bars and 3g it is not really telling you the truth - i switch to 2g and the heat goes away. when i also have apps running necessarily in the background and they pile up i close them. a daily reset keeps many issues away - including the heating up of the battery and of the phone. good luck
    12-07-11 05:13 AM
    Installing a leaked OS doesn't harm your phone. The instructions for installing an OS are found by follwing the link in my sig.
    12-07-11 07:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD